i got new wheels!!!!!!!!!!!

zoom-zoom said:
i have about 73,000 miles on it, so it would probably be a good i dea to get some new struts too.

Yeah, I would do some searching on it. Would suck to rip it apart, install springs and then rip it apart again if/when the struts go.

Looking good! Looks like something I would have done...haha. I'm still debating on wheels for mine. I figure that I have another month or so until I'm out of the "risk of snow" time period, and after that I'll jump on a set of probably 18s.

car mod rule #127: dont post pics of your new wheels until you lower the car because 800 people will post telling you, 'it looks nice, but now you need to lower it.'

niiiice!

borat.jpg

I dont get why looks are the main focus, I mean whatever happened to the engineering importance of the only 4 points of your car that are touching the ground... *kicks rock* I don't use springs maximum hotness riding on the ground yo

DeadGeneration said:
I dont get why looks are the main focus, I mean whatever happened to the engineering importance of the only 4 points of your car that are touching the ground... *kicks rock* I don't use springs maximum hotness riding on the ground yo

There isn't much issue at all with wheels being not strong enough so.. yes, they are quite important but the importance isn't a concern. As for tires, yeah.. go big or go home: long life, great grip, high quality, low price -- pick three.

TSW (2thumbs) (2thumbs) (2thumbs) (2thumbs) (2thumbs)
Lower the car a.s.a.p. like go remove ur old springs right now and change everything this second.

is any selling any springs or know anybody that is selling some??? cause by the looks of the comments and gonna drop as soon as possible lol so if any one is selling some, let me know. thanks

Kansei said:
There isn't much issue at all with wheels being not strong enough so.. yes, they are quite important but the importance isn't a concern. As for tires, yeah.. go big or go home: long life, great grip, high quality, low price -- pick three.
best quote ever^^

does that last part actually work though? I keep trying to grab random combinations of three from the 4 and making sure they work.. I haven't actually mapped out all the possibilities though (there aren't that many possible choices anyway).. too tired/lazy/busy

Wow...blast from the past...I forgot i had a sub to this.

Back