DSC03844.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 381
  • DSC03850.JPG
    DSC03850.JPG
    192.9 KB · Views: 434
  • DSC03861.JPG
    DSC03861.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 250
I think they look nice! Are those 205/40 tires though? Since you aren't lowered they look tiiiiny. I would have gone 215/45/17 if you don't plan on lowering the car.

Looks great! 17's? Looks like my P5 when I first got her. Time to lower her to tuck them wheels under the fenders.

yeah there 17's they look kind small in those pics and also probably because of the tire, but im planning to lower it in the next month or so.... but so far i like the way they look..

I'm not really on board with the current trend in dark-colored wheels, but you have pulled it off. With the polished lips on a black P5 they look great! Do you have other plans for it?

Very nice indeed. I have always liked TSW rims....congrats and 'how low will you go'? haha

hey thanks, my next plan is to lower it, im probably gonna go with the Eibach springs an maybe a sway bar as well, and seens its an auto with tiptronic transmission i cant make it that fast, so im probably gonna go the with obx headers cause i already bought a Aem short ram from some here in the board, and just make it look good and maybe later later on... go with a turbo but well see for now i just wanna take it slow make look good!
JoshP5 said:
I'm not really on board with the current trend in dark-colored wheels, but you have pulled it off. With the polished lips on a black P5 they look great! Do you have other plans for it?
the tire size is 205/40/R17
fishman138 said:
Looks good...what's your tire size?
i dont know.... any suggetions??
RedHotP5 said:
Very nice indeed. I have always liked TSW rims....congrats and 'how low will you go'? haha

Last edited:
i'll have to keep you guys updated when i lower it, and also what springs do you guys think i should go with?? any one selling any?

From what I have read the eibach pro-kit and espelirs seem the way to go. I guess it all comes down to your preference.

How many miles are on your car? It might be a good investment/time to swap out your struts as well. I have read that the stock struts sometimes give out after lowering on springs alone.

i have about 73,000 miles on it, so it would probably be a good i dea to get some new struts too.

RedHotP5 said:
From what I have read the eibach pro-kit and espelirs seem the way to go. I guess it all comes down to your preference.

How many miles are on your car? It might be a good investment/time to swap out your struts as well. I have read that the stock struts sometimes give out after lowering on springs alone.

Back