i got a new audi a4

spike blue

:
2007 mazda CX-7,Kia sephia 2006 Audi A4 Sline
hey guys i got the new audi a4 2006 with the S line damm i love it , so nice i will post some pictures later this week, when i have a chance to wash it and wax it with my msp .(mj) im happy that i finally i got a car and i end up getting a nice one

kept the MSP huh? nice. now you have 3 cars? why? should have sold the other 2 and put it as a nice down payment on an S4

ohh, you're sharing an A4? if you were to share a car, then go balls out and get an M3 or something.

yeah i love my msp , the new a4 actually im going to pay the a4 but still share both cars with my brother, the msp is awesome!!!

vindication said:
ohh, you're sharing an A4? if you were to share a car, then go balls out and get an M3 or something.

yeah right the m3 is my dream car but still too much for me i got a good deal for the a4 430 a month

man I'm confused. damn I should get some sleep. damn. I'll get back to this tomorrow

he also shares the car with me! I was driving it friday night! man that car is pimp! :D

mspeed101 said:
he also shares the car with me! I was driving it friday night! man that car is pimp! :D

jajajjajajaj yeah i know but come on its my brother and i love both cars so why not enjoy both cars and share them with my best buddy ahhh!!!!

werd! im coming back down either next weekend or the weekend after that so were gonna go cruising in the audi again ;)

mspeed101 said:
werd! im coming back down either next weekend or the weekend after that so were gonna go cruising in the audi again ;)

yeah with real hot girls LOL not your girl only jajajjajajajajjaa

yeah right but whatever next time well go for sure . how was the hollowen party last saturday??

Back