I goofed... Floormat question

KW900A

:
2011 CX-9 AWD Touring
So I found some lightly used floor mats on eBay from a 2013 GT. they started at a pretty good price so I bid on them. Then did some studying and realized the part numbers changed in 2013. They are very very similar but I can see slight differences on the cut. Does anyone know how different they are? This thing came with one size fits all mats and they need to go. I just want to make sure these will work without being obviously wrong. If so, I just have to hope I get outbid haha.

Oh yeah mine is a 2011 touring

Well, I believe you can retract a bid as long as there are 24 hours or more left until the auction ends...when does the auction end?

I've got a few days. It ends saturday. If they are pretty close, I can live with it. I have the only bid at $25 so far. A new OEM set is $80-90, and I just assumed that since the changes were primarily exterior and cosmetic I really gave it no thought. I'm going to wait a bit before I try to retract it.

I had the all weather mats in my 2011 CX-9, and when i switched to the 2013 they fit just fine. I didnt see any difference in the mats after the model change.

Thanks, looking at pictures of them... You can see a difference mainly on the r/s mat where the outer angle looks to be cut just a bit different, but not much.

Well I'm outbid, still time to up my bid, but I'm gonna let them go. May as well spend a few more bucks and buy new.

The ones from Mazda that are made for the car are really perfect. They allow for the second and third row seats to slide without messing up the mats. In my opinion, they are worth it. Look at Mazda dealers on line to get competitive prices and go to your local dealer and give them the opportunity to match on-line prices. Mine did.

After about 4.5 years of use my driver's Mazda all weather rubber mat is cracking open at the point where my right heel rests. These mats fit the car perfectly but I'm wishing I'd gone with a Weathertech product now.

After about 4.5 years of use my driver's Mazda all weather rubber mat is cracking open at the point where my right heel rests. These mats fit the car perfectly but I'm wishing I'd gone with a Weathertech product now.

4.5 years is pretty good. I was wearing a hole in that same spot after about 3 years. They're not the most durable all-weather mats by any stretch. I'm still using them but when they collect a lot of snow I need to remove them for a bit to air out the carpet underneath the hole.

If your buying them, i highly recommend the Weathertech mats for the CX9. They are a vastly better product. Fits better, and much thicker.

Back