I bought a 3 today.

The thing is gorgeous. I went to a dealer to look around at some Mazdas, and fell in love with the car. I bought a Sedan 2.3 liter, body package, 17 inchers around. I'm so pleased with it. I took it out for a test drive, and ended up taking it home today. I got a 500 dollar cash check for being a Mazda Customer and500 for my trade in, (93 mx6 with 170k). Total I paid a smidgen over 17.

Pros:
Good Power for 160hp
Great Interior Styling, the red looks beautiful at night
6 Disc cd changer
Good Stereo system
Disc Brakes all around, these things grab like claws
Superbly crafted body.
Tight tight handeling, hardly any lean in the corners
Great gas mileage
Nice sounding engine and exhaust
Great trunk space
Smooth ride
Im sure I will think of many more.

Cons: ??? I can't figure out how to change the clock on my own. Manual reading time tomorrow. :)

The car is just great. Amazing price for what you get. I would recommend to anyone. I got it in silver, with 17's, no spoiler. Very smooth looking

Just thought I'd let yall know. I'll take some pics tomorrow. Adios!! (spin)

(cool)

It's refreshing to see such excitement...enjoy your new 3 and this community!

Looking forward to seeing the pics ;)

you like the sound of the engine eh....look up the resonator delete mod and you will like it even more.

Da 6 said:
you like the sound of the engine eh....look up the resonator delete mod and you will like it even more.
I'll look it up today. But I enjoi the quiet ride. How much louder will it make it.

(sorry for spelling enjoy like that, it was a skateboard company I used to like :) )

Thanks for the welcome guys. I was out with the car today, and was able to squeeze off some nice shots. I also took it on about a 100 mile cruise with a buddy. He loves it, I love it. Everyone loves it.

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 224
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 215
  • pic3.JPG
    pic3.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 183
  • pic4.JPG
    pic4.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 239
  • pic5.JPG
    pic5.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 204
Heres some more. The looks stun me every time. This is the first brand new car I've ever owned so I'm still having trouble believing its mine. lol.

Attachments

• pic6.JPG
    pic6.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 182
  • pic7.JPG
    pic7.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 165
  • pic8.JPG
    pic8.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 178
  • pic9.JPG
    pic9.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 165
I bought my Mazda 3S last week. Fully loaded . Paid $300 above invoice. Loving everybit of this car. Rides great. Glad I stumbled across this forum.

congrats on the new car...my P5 is also my first new car so i know what ya mean. Its hard to not take pics and show it off, even when its stock...It does look damn good though. (thumb)

Latest posts

Back