Hypertech Tuner and Ultimate Racing Test Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyinb22

Car was written off in an accident recently so I have no need for my Hypertech Tuner.
It is in perfect condition and completely up to date.
Everything is included in the box that came from the company.

The unit is of course unmarried and ready to go.

This is a plug and play unit, no need for any adjustments or understanding of air/fuel ratios and such.

Part # 62003
Check out the hypertech website but it pretty much works on all mazda 3 and 6 vehicles in the last few years.

from the website:

Engine Idle RPM -100 to + 200 RPM in 50 RPM increments
Cold Air Intake Tuning AEM Brute Force, BEGi Cool Air System, Cobb Tuning SF Intake, CorkSport Short Ram, Custom Performance Engineering Xcel Nano Air, Custom Performance Engineering Xcel Cold Air, HKS Racing Suction Intake System, Injen Cold Air, K&N Typhoon, MAZDASPEED Cold Air, Sure Motorsports Aeros Short Ram Intake, Takeda Attack
Top Speed Limiter 25 - 75 MPH in 5 MPH increments, 81 to 255 MPH to match speed rated tires
Rev Limit -500 to +500 RPM
0-60 MPH Restriction
Return Back To Stock
DTCs Read and Clear
Internet Updateable
This thing works...I truly enjoyed owning it and while it may not have the full customization of an Accessport, it really doesn't get any simpler than this.

$300 Shipped SOLD

photo.jpg

As well I am selling:

BRAND NEW in box Ultimate Racing Test Pipe for a 07-09 Mazdaspeed3.
It was purchased with full intentions of installing, however my car was written off in an accident and I will not be replacing it.

Test Pipe was purchased for $180US

I will ship it to you for $100 - SOLD

It is still in original wrap/box from company.

http://www.ultimate-racing.com/Produ...TestPipe.shtml

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Make me an offer on both if you want!! Will save on shipping costs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back