Hydra Motorsports SAP (Sag Attack Plates) Install Help

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hi all, hoping for a relatively quick answer here as my car is currently in pieces wainting for these to be installed lol.

So Hydra Motorsports has no online instructions, the old GB thread is gone, and no instructions were sent. I feel like it should be relatively straight forward but this was my first time removing the bumper and such so im not exactly sure what to do with them.

The kit came with the 4 brackets and 4 bolt/screws to fit in each of the holes to hold two brackets together.

I have the bumper off and just dont know how to go about installing them...any help would be greatly appreciated and ill probably feel like an idiot when I see how easy it is to put together...

Hi all, hoping for a relatively quick answer here as my car is currently in pieces wainting for these to be installed lol.

So Hydra Motorsports has no online instructions, the old GB thread is gone, and no instructions were sent. I feel like it should be relatively straight forward but this was my first time removing the bumper and such so im not exactly sure what to do with them.

The kit came with the 4 brackets and 4 bolt/screws to fit in each of the holes to hold two brackets together.

I have the bumper off and just dont know how to go about installing them...any help would be greatly appreciated and ill probably feel like an idiot when I see how easy it is to put together...

Okay.. the brackets with the protruding thingy, with threads... that is the top part. The bracket that just has holes is the bottom. The screws go through the one with holes into it, and screw into the bracket with the female threaded thingys.

Notice how the threaded thing has room for the bolt to go into before the threads start? Thats so your screw can "locate" the hole..

After knowing this, there is only 1 way they will go on.

If you are still having trouble.. contact Beau over at Hydra

https://www.facebook.com/Beau.M.Pauley

Thanks for that link and for the help. Got stuck on the part with removing the tab/bracket things to mount the top piece and so after 15 mins of cursing and almost breaking things i just put the bumper back on and ill tackle this some other time..

If it makes you feel any better, I've had mine for a month.. and I KNOW how to put them on. Just been lazy / doing other things.

Yeah, they key is pulling out the plastic threaded thing already in place for oem screws to screw into. Other thing is SLIGHTLY elongating one of the holes on the fender side for better fitment. Is kinda optional but makes things easier and does fit better with more fender/bumper alignment adjustability.

Back