Huntsville May Meet **May 26**

Zodiac

:
Sunlight Silver Mazda 3
Hey guys. Our April meet was indeed larger than the first 3 cars we had in March. I'm hoping that our Huntsville meet will bring in more Mazdas. Since we're a central city, we'll be welcoming the Tennessee and Birmingham Mazda drivers to our area.

The details are still sketchy. I sadly wasn't able to make it to the April meet due to being hospitalized and bed bound til May 2-3.

Details that we are sticking to right now is that it will take place May 26th, which is a Saturday and be held at 2pm CST. We normally wait atleast 30minutes on any stragglers that could be caught up in traffic. We had 1 person who was lost when he got caught at a light. I don't want that to happen again. My cell phone number is (256)541-0137. It's Verizon. Depending on the crowd, I'm having the existing members who have shown at both meets bring 2 way radios for communication purposes. Daniel is a Mazdaspeed3 owner on the "other" mazda3 forums. He gave a good idea about eating at Crickets, a locally owned mom&pop wing place here in Huntsville. They have a parking lot that should accommodate our cars for "dinner" The area for photos will have to be searched out and I will get back to you guys on this. Once I'm able to drive around again I'll be looking at all the parks in the area.

I welcome any Mazda Enthusiast and anyone else who would like to take part in our meet!

In Brief:
Where: Huntsville, AL Possibly Sam's Club on US-72
When: May 26th, 2007 Saturday
Time: 2pm CST

Here are a few pics I got sent:
DSC00525.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

Last edited:
There is a better chance that I can make this meet. School will still be out of session.

on a side note i spotted a blue msp at the enginerring bldg at uah one night.

Excellent. Tell me when you know 100% you'll be able to attend, and I'll add you to the list. Invite any Mazda friends you have as well =)

nazgul350r said:
I have none, (shrug) does that make me a loser?
I'm just anti-social....does that make me a bigger loser?(dunno)

I'm gonna try to make it to this one. I'm hoping to have a few things done to the P5 so it's a bit more presentable....maybe even have some tires on it by then (eek2)

edit: yay for spelling!

Last edited:
Just bring yourselves then! Represent Birmingham, we already have 7 Mazda 3 guys going to attend. So this meet is happening hell or high water. Now I just have to see if I can get 02kllrb to take off of work or what so he can show up ><

oh, you KNOW i'll be there! AND it's on a saturday? psshhh! haha, anyways, so are you okay and everything? i'll be looking too for a place to take pics at. i've got a friend whose a growing professional photographer. i'm sure he'll love to take some good pics of the group. Crickets?? never heard of the place.

02kllrb said:
oh, you KNOW i'll be there! AND it's on a saturday? psshhh! haha, anyways, so are you okay and everything? i'll be looking too for a place to take pics at. i've got a friend whose a growing professional photographer. i'm sure he'll love to take some good pics of the group. Crickets?? never heard of the place.

Neither have I, but it's down on Wall Triana heading towards 20. Daniel and I are thinking about heading up to Monte Sano Park if that's not too far a drive for everyone. The Tennessee guys are up to it is all I know. I'm doing better. I drove my car for the first time today. Now I know why they say don't operate a vehicle or heavy machinery, it felt so weird. Pulled into the end of my driveway and got hairy and revved it up and dumped the clutch for fun. I was starving so I needed food ><

arcane73 said:
I'm just anti-social....does that make me a bigger loser?(dunno)

I'm gonna try to make it to this one. I'm hoping to have a few things done to the P5 so it's a bit mroe presentable....maybe even have some tires on it by then (eek2)

Sucks to run on the rims, I would hope you get some rubber on there.(poke)

anarchistchiken said:
Theres a very slight chance I can make it, but I'll probably have to work.

no problem, i'll take yours, the g/f can drive mine, and we'll leave you her 96 protege (thumb)

i might try to make it up to this one... i no longer have my msp but i'm sure you guys wouldn't mind :)

my buddy has a 3s so i could probably talk him in to coming up as well.

also, anarchist... what happened with the last event? did you guys call it off cause of the weather?

Back