Huge thank you to Corksport!

Bluegs03

:
2012 Mazda 2 2001 Miata
Almost two years ago today I purchased Corksports adjustable shocks in the initial group buy. About a month ago I noticed decreased ride quality and one of the shocks had fluid on the shock body. Not expecting much I sent the two front shocks (only one was bad) to Corksport for a warranty. As expected the engineers said that the shocks were fine but one had a tiny leak but was in great shape and good to go. Despite this Kelly from Corksport warranty department took it upon herself to replace BOTH of my front shocks under warranty. Despite having an excuse and under no official warranty obligation to do so! How awesome is that! I am so glad I gave my money to this company and that they stand behind their products.

I wish I could say enough good things about Corksport but I am no poet, alas if you are considering any products from corksport hopefully this will encourage you. They stand behind their customers, even when their own people are telling them everythings okay. So often all you hear is the bad about how a company "screwed someone" and all the negative, well I wanted to make sure people knew how well I was taken care of. Thanks for listening and thank you again corksport!

Back