Huge Meet In Raleigh

chdahlen said:
whats goin on every1, im sure some of you have heard of importsnc.com and the forums they have goin on. the official importsnc.com fall meet is coming up nov 11 theres already about 80 cars registered to go, check it out and sign up!
http://www.importsnc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=239584#post239584

wow... i might have to show up for that... dont want to show my car since its bone stock... but would love to check out everything... keep me informed.

its just a gathering, not a show at all, were goin to frankys fun park just for everyone to meet up, meet people, talk about cars, and have some fun. http://www.importsnc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11987
theres the first page if you want more info, or just post back here and ill try to get back to you. the guy that set it up said that last time they did this something like 75 people signed up and 110 ended up coming. i cant wait for this to go down.

sounds like my greensboro meet i put together... planned it for about 23/30 people and about 45/50 showed up. keep us informed... i'd love to go

wow, I think maybe alltel would be a good idea. haha. I'll check my calendar as it gets closer. Not many Proteges on that roll call yet.

yeh, it would be great to see more mazdas show up, plus i havnt met any1 from the mazda forums yet. just the importsnc.com ones. every importsnc meet has been fun as hell.

chdahlen said:
yeh, it would be great to see more mazdas show up, plus i havnt met any1 from the mazda forums yet. just the importsnc.com ones. every importsnc meet has been fun as hell.

you miss the deals gap trip... some importsnc people were there...

Sweet...I didn't take my camera with me. That is the cleanest my car has been in 2 years. Can you post them or email them to me?

the other few i have didnt come out well at all, i had my small cam with me and the lighting sucked in there to begin with.

Attachments

• IMG_2477.JPG
    IMG_2477.JPG
    473.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2480.JPG
    IMG_2480.JPG
    459.1 KB · Views: 91
hey, any1 sign up? just an update, the meet is 150+ people right now, and i think ive only seen 3 mazdas on the roster!!!

good stuff, i look forward to seeing some mazdas. every imports nc meet ive been to has been alot of fun, and this is 10 times as big as most of em.

that was an awesome event. i saw a few other mazda's but wasn't sure who all was on this forum, but if anyone saw the titanium grey ms6 close to the front of the parking lot up by the curb, that was me. i saw xelderx as i was leaving but couldnt find anyone by there cars.

Back