Hub Centric Wheel Spacers

UPDATE: NOW SHIPPING!

IMG_20101223_142524.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

Since I know some people have been looking for wheel spacers lately, I took it upon myself to do some investigating and some research. I have purchased an old set of Turfburn's hub-centric spacers to compare to.

All of my spacers will be made to fit vehicles with a 67.1mm bore and a 5X114.3 bolt pattern. These will fit: Protege, Mazda3, Mazda6, and possibly other vehicles. They will be made of aluminum and made to order. Here are the details:

3mm (1/8") spacers: $25 a pair

5mm (3/16") spacers: $30 a pair

8mm (5/16") spacers: $40 a pair

I will offer a $5 discount if you order a full set (total of 4) of either 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, or mixed. I can also make these in different sizes, such as 10mm, by request (extra charge). These prices are for the parts shipped.

PAYMENT: For those in the US, please send your payment to the PayPal email address "outrage_display@hotmail.com". Please include your Mazdas247 username and your desired spacers. For those outside of the US, please PM your shipping address and I will get a shipping quote ASAP (I will cover the first $5). Also, this is not my primary email, so if you have any questions and/or do send payment, please PM here so I am notified right away.

Last edited:
Id buy 2 pairs of 8mm spacers. Hopefully 3's have the same stud length as you protege guys and I can run these without extended studs.

Id buy 2 pairs of 8mm spacers. Hopefully 3's have the same stud length as you protege guys and I can run these without extended studs.

Well I think 8mm is pushing it on stock stud's so I'm also gonna install extended studs better safe then sorry.Thats just me tho.

So now you can sell these now that your a sponsor? Do you still have to get the spacers made or do you make them?

I'm not a sponsor, I am paying for the ability to mass produce items and sell them on the forums. I will be making these spacers, either plasma cut or machined, which ever is more efficient. I will have more info on Monday.

First post has been updated with everyone's sizes. Getting a final quote tomorrow and probably ordering material on Tuesday. If you want your spacers in this first bunch, post up now!

First post has been updated, but for the lazy people:

UPDATE: More than enough material has been ordered. I will start work on these beginning the week of November 29th, as my place of work is full of hunters and everyone wanted all of Thanksgiving week off. I expect to be able to ship all spacers by the week after. After the material arrives, I will start taking official orders.

i want a full set (4) of 15mm spacers can you make it?

To keep costs down, I am making these to the closest millimeter, hence the material size in parenthesis. I could do a 9/16" which is slightly larger than 14mm. The next size would be 5/8" material, which would be slightly under 16mm. The differences between the sizes I can offer (3mm, 5mm, 8mm) and the actual size of material is minimal to make a difference. Let me know if you are interested in the 14mm.

Back