How to remove window run channels?

WHY

:
2014 MAZDA5 GT
Was looking at get the OEM window deflector from Mazda for my 2014 Mazda5. I always thought those deflector are just stick on using double sided tape. but looking at the instruction sheet (attached) starting P.6. it need to install a clip/bucket between the window channel and the door frame. Do I just pull those window channel down? I tried to do that on the car but it seems the channels stick to the frame pretty tight. also what are those clip are for? looks like they don't serve any real purpose?

Attachments

• Mazda5SideWindowDeflector - Installation Instructions.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 120
What he said^^ There is no way the OEM visors are any better and I'm sure they are a LOT more money than the WELL visors. Mine are sitting under the Christmas tree with a little bow on them mocking me as we speak:p

they cost about half of the OEM visor, just waiting for their respond about shipping charge to Canada. i like it the clips actually serve as a ancor support for the visor, unlike the OEM I still cant figure out what are those clip for.

Last edited:
Yup...the Well Visors are super nice quality and functional with a huge price advantage! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

And speaking of durability, check out this video they just posted:

Last edited:
Back