How to make a good first impression on a girl..

SP33D

:
Black Mica MSP
So I hung out with this girl I just met for the first time tonight... we were gonna go to this party to meet up with her friends (she was gonna introduce me to some ppl since i just moved to the area and don't know anyone around here) So we get like 2 miles from the party.......... and my axle breaks. The time that the axle broke was 8:30... and by the time we got it off the tow truck at the mechanic... it was 12:00. What a bad night. I pretty much need new fenders at this point i think, and possibly (but hopefully not.. a new sideskirt) I can only imagine what else got messed up when the axle broke.. cuz I was moving about 20mph when it happened. Wish me luck

eh. it would have been a great first date for me, but yea.

anywho, sorry that happened. hope everything goes well and nothing else got ferked up.

I hate it when I'm on a first date and my axel breaks.....Seriously though, if it makes you feel any better, I got a 'reckless driving' citation on a first date.

romecandleboy said:
I hate it when I'm on a first date and my axel breaks.....Seriously though, if it makes you feel any better, I got a 'reckless driving' citation on a first date.
yikes, how'd you manage that one?

nothing happened.. i called my sister cuz my phone was about to die so she came with my bro-in-law.. and called AAA etc etc etc

lol but tonight she called me and was like.. "hey what are u doin?" i said i just got off work and i was going to my sisters house cuz it was my nieces 2nd bday... she goes "well are u coming over tonight or not?" lol girls down here are really forward im surprised

I believe the proper response should have been "Baby, I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

hey is mx3! When you comin back to florida man. I had no idea you were buddies with Nick he is in my classes.

Last edited:
you slice her up and watch the color in her face drain as the blood drips out and stains your keds.

Rism said:
I believe the proper response should have been "Baby, I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

hey is mx3! When you comin back to florida man. I had no idea you were buddies with Nick he is in my classes.

(lol)

well if your "axel" breaks on a date then girls aren't gonna like you very much. I bet it was the anticipation, it couldn't handle it so it just blew. (evil)

p.s. put it in the butt

So you told the girl(in a Butthead voice) "Hey baby, feel the power of my MazdaSpeed", taking off from a stop and when the boost kicked in your axle broke?

Axles don't just break when you're steadily going 20mph...

:D

Dexter said:
you slice her up and watch the color in her face drain as the blood drips out and stains your keds.

that's disgusting bryan. everyone knows you don't wear your good clean Keds to such an event.

**threadjack**

Rism said:

Dexter said:

Are you guys trying to get me fired???

My boss just passed my office as I was laughing hysterically!!!!!!

Ok, back to topic....

at two years old, your neice wont remember that you didn't make it to her birthday party... i'm only sayin....

Back