How To: Ebay FMIC

Yeah, thats the kit. Damn, thats $60 bucks cheaper than buying the piping then buying a core.

Did you have to cut your crashbar for the intercooler to fit? If you did, how much did you cut off?

Alright, this might be a dumb question but did you hook the bov to the same vacuum line that the bpv was hooked to? Cause you know that there is the wastegate, bpv both hooked to the same vacuum line to the intake manifold. If that makes any sense at all.

I have a vacuum block linked into the brake booster with dedicated lines each to my SSAFC, WGA, and BOV. my boost gauge runs off of the stock port on the intake manifold.

I have a vacuum block linked into the brake booster with dedicated lines each to my SSAFC, WGA, and BOV. my boost gauge runs off of the stock port on the intake manifold.

You would happen to have pictures of how you did it? Im wanting dedicated line for each of mine also but confused on how to do that.

hey wagonbacker. i see you left your maf sensor right after your air filter. is there a reason for that or did u just not have space for it after the bov?

he has since changed that, it is now where mine is.

unless your bpv is recirculated into ur intake, you should always run a relocated maf. If you don't, your idle will be very choppy and the car will wanna stall every time u blow off.

he has since changed that, it is now where mine is.

unless your bpv is recirculated into ur intake, you should always run a relocated maf. If you don't, your idle will be very choppy and the car will wanna stall every time u blow off.

and if you do recirc? it wont be all choppy?

yup, you can keep ur maf on the intake but your bpv/bov must recirc into the intake to keep it normal. If you relocate ur maf, you must have your bov/bpv before the maf, whether its recirc or vta.

Yep, Mr.Dub is correct. And, I would like to add that, some people may think that putting the MAF on the high-pressure side may be detrimental, however I'm certain I'm not the only one who can vouch to say it's not, but; it's not. 1,000 Miles after relocation and still going fine. Hope that helps answer that question before it's asked.

the more mods I did, the worse my car idled. relocated MAF = back to perfect drivability.... I swear by relocated MAF now, and I was hesitant to do it.

Back