How to convince my friend...

If I ever see your friend driving like mentioned above, I'll drag him out of the car. Literally. Ask around, I will do it.

If I ever see your friend driving like mentioned above, I'll drag him out of the car. Literally. Ask around, I will do it.

Please do! If you ever see a little POS Hatchback Yaris flying around, pull him out of the car and teach him a lesson! I hate the way the kid drives! Oh another story (haha you guys must love this). He used to go out "drifting" in parking lots. So one night were out with him and we go to NVHS as a random location for drifting. He then proceeds to make a "speed run" around the school and taps the brakes going 70 around a sweeping turn when its 20 degrees out. His car pitches around back and forth and he fights to gain control of it... scariest moment of my life. And a while back when I posted that we saw that Speed3 and GTI racing he was trying to keep up with them and flooring it to keep them in view, even when they weren't racing. You can see his dash in my pics. There are countless more instances I can name.

got 500$ at least done in detailing and dent/scratch removal.

$500 in detailing?!?!?!?! I need to raise my rates then, again! I've never charged more than $300, and that was for a SHOW CAR that I spent ALOT of time on the entire car.

Next time call me, I'm local to you too. Except I can't do PDR, but I've got a guy who does. =D

Tell him to come drive mine. I can asurs you he will want to leave with it. Plus it may be for sale so that's a serious offer.

Tell him to come drive mine. I can asurs you he will want to leave with it. Plus it may be for sale so that's a serious offer.

Not before we put your exhaust on my car!! LOL
I do want to test drive your car with the lighter flywheel though, I'm thinking about going lighter when my clutch needs replacing but any afraid that my daily commute might suffer

No lighter flywheel ftmfw. James call me I'll be around all day tom if you want.

I thought you had a lighter flywheel?? or are you saying that lighter is not better? I know your engine revs real quick though. PM me your number. I can come by early afternoon I have to be home by 4 to take a nap before my shift tom night.

he wants RWD...

I TOLD YOU ....CHEVETTE !!!

second choice ...sapporo/challenger
no wait
Zephyr ...WAGON, there's your five door, zoom-zoom, ford thingy

$500 in detailing?!?!?!?! I need to raise my rates then, again! I've never charged more than $300, and that was for a SHOW CAR that I spent ALOT of time on the entire car.

Next time call me, I'm local to you too. Except I can't do PDR, but I've got a guy who does. =D

That included multiple dent and scratch removal with a full detailing of everything inside and out.

That included multiple dent and scratch removal with a full detailing of everything inside and out.

a full detail from me includes everything but the dent removal. With my buddy who does PDR, we coulda probably done it all for under $500. Just saying, next time. . .holla!

Back