How the 360 stole christmas!

creednet69

:
Mazda Protege 5 2003
Hey all, sorry I haven't been on for a while. I got one of the biggest surprises this christmas... my girlfriend got me an XBOX 360!

So most of my time was been spent playing the console... until today...

Why did I stop playing you ask?... Well, I was forced to contact customer service... to complain that my XBOX 360 doesn't work!

Yes, I am one of those people that got a defective XBOX 360.

At first, I had problems playing 40 Year Old Virgin, so I put the XBOX horizontally and the movie finally was able to play. But it would freeze randomly during the movie for a couple of seconds. I also had problems getting NFS Most Wanted going. But all the other games were fine.

Today we received our new Boxing Day special LCD TV, so I decided to hook it up to the TV. I was able to get the HDTV going at full resolution, then loaded Batman Begins in the XBOX. After the previews, the XBOX just froze to a black screen.

I powered off the XBOX then on again... the indicator light showed 3 red blinking lights. Nothing on the screen.

Turned it on and off... same thing. So I called customer service, and they suggested that I unplug the AV and power cable, and replug them. Worked! They told to call back if the problem happened again.

As soon as I hung up, I decided to power off the XBOX and turn it back on again... same thing, 3 red blinking light and no screen activity. I tried pluging in my XBOX to a regular TV, again the same results....

Anyways, now XBOX is sending me a prepaid box to send the XBOX to Microsoft so they can fix it. So I should see it back in 1 week after I send it.

Anyone out there had the same problems? or similar?

That sucks and That's why I decided to wait until next year to get the 360. Everyone I worked with thought I was CRAZY when I said that s*** will have some serious issues when it first come out and I"m waiting til next year so they can hopefully work all the bugs out. WHO'S CRAZY NOW BITCHES.

I am suprised Microsoft didn't use the infamous "Blue Screen of death" on the XBOX. HAHA..

Yea, the first of just about everything usually has problems. Microsoft rushed it to get it out before PS3, but now PlayStation has decided to wait till next yea to release their product.

i got a 360 too from my mom, to bad it doesn't play s*** for older/newer xbox games. Although i have to say perfect dark zero looks tits in HD.

bad deal man. So now you're out of an X-Box for a week. That sucks balls.

Hеphaestus said:
IF MICROSOFT BUILT CARS

Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you'd have to buy a new car.
Occasionally your car would just die on the highway for no reason. Accept this, restart and drive on.

Occasionally, executing a maneuver would cause the car to stop and fail to restart. You'd have to re-install the engine. For some strange reason, you'd just accept this too.

You could only have one person in the car at a time, unless you bought "Car 95" or "Car NT". But then you'd have to buy more seats.

Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was twice as reliable, five times as fast, twice as easy to drive - but it would only run on five percent of the roads.

The oil, engine, gas and alternator warning lights would be replaced with a single "General Car Fault" light.

People would get excited about "new" features in Microsoft cars, forgetting completely that they had been available in other cars for years.

We'd all have to switch to Microsoft gas and auto fluids.

New seats would force everyone to have the same size butt.

The airbag system would say, "Are you sure?" before going off.

If you were involved in a crash, you would have no idea what happened.

Microsoft wouldn't build their own engines, but form a cartel with their engine suppliers. The engine would be a side-valve design so you could still use Model T Ford parts on it.

Microsoft cars would have a special radio/cassette player which would only be able to listen to Microsoft FM and play Microsoft cassettes.

Microsoft would do well, because even though they don't own any roads, all road manufacturers would give away Microsoft cars for free!

If you couldn't afford to buy a new car, you could borrow your friend's and copy it.

Whenever you bought a car, you would have to reorganize the ignition a few days until it worked.

You would need an upgrade to run cars on a highway next to each other.

(hah)

Anyone else curious why this was posted in the P5 section? 1. i dont care bout the shitbox360 and 2. it aint p5 related.

Im sorry your woman wasted 3-500 bucks.

MP5_509 said:
Anyone else curious why this was posted in the P5 section? 1. i dont care bout the shitbox360 and 2. it aint p5 related.

Im sorry your woman wasted 3-500 bucks.
Hmm, kinda thinking the same thing...

Bummer about the 360 though....

Hеphaestus said:
IF MICROSOFT BUILT CARS

Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you'd have to buy a new car.
Occasionally your car would just die on the highway for no reason. Accept this, restart and drive on.

Occasionally, executing a maneuver would cause the car to stop and fail to restart. You'd have to re-install the engine. For some strange reason, you'd just accept this too.

You could only have one person in the car at a time, unless you bought "Car 95" or "Car NT". But then you'd have to buy more seats.

Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was twice as reliable, five times as fast, twice as easy to drive - but it would only run on five percent of the roads.

The oil, engine, gas and alternator warning lights would be replaced with a single "General Car Fault" light.

People would get excited about "new" features in Microsoft cars, forgetting completely that they had been available in other cars for years.

We'd all have to switch to Microsoft gas and auto fluids.

New seats would force everyone to have the same size butt.

The airbag system would say, "Are you sure?" before going off.

If you were involved in a crash, you would have no idea what happened.

Microsoft wouldn't build their own engines, but form a cartel with their engine suppliers. The engine would be a side-valve design so you could still use Model T Ford parts on it.

Microsoft cars would have a special radio/cassette player which would only be able to listen to Microsoft FM and play Microsoft cassettes.

Microsoft would do well, because even though they don't own any roads, all road manufacturers would give away Microsoft cars for free!

If you couldn't afford to buy a new car, you could borrow your friend's and copy it.

Whenever you bought a car, you would have to reorganize the ignition a few days until it worked.

You would need an upgrade to run cars on a highway next to each other.
i like that one. made me chuckle out loud.

Back