How Much

Mike,
I can't help but cause trouble. I admit it was much easier in my the Talon tsi. I went 2 years without a speeding ticket, then I got three in Maine in a 4 month span this summer! Now I get one in the Mazda loaner car, must be losing my touch! Good thing is I sold my problem child (talon). Some kid brought 2500 in cash yesterday, what do you think the Mazda dealer would have given me for it with a busted cv joint and a bent up fender? haha....yeah that's what I thought. I actually made money off of that Talon from selling it and the insurance check I got from that ladies a$$hole insurance company. I think I'm going to start my own defensive driver course. The first thing I'll do is show people how to stop at intersections and use that little column lever called the BLINKER!

Thomas A. - I sold my Talon AWD a few months ago. I couldn't stand to keep repairing the transmission in it. 5K AWD launches are apparently BAD... :)
Fortunately, I still have a '89 Mirage Turbo that's making about 220hp, so I still get my boost fix when I need it. ;-)

I paid in the 18,300 range. Got ABS/roof/5-spd in Midnight blue. Have 1200 miles on mine since 10/16

Damn, I'm gettin slammed over a roof rack. Some of us actually use it, and I wouldn't have wanted to pay extra for one that looks WORSE than the one on the US version. Since I do use it on occasion, it's nice to know that I can put it on, and still look acceptable, and then take it off when not needed, and it didn't cost me any extra. That's all I meant. It's all personal preference anyway. ;)

You guys were talking about white on a p5, i sell for mazda
my protege5 is black which is my fave color on it . but i got a memo from mazda canada that white will be in production in january which means in feb u will all get to see white..... :)
later guys

I hear ya Mike. Checkin' the weather report, got chains just waitin!

OK, get me a job and I'm there. By the way, I'm crashing at your place.

Originally posted by <Darren>:
<STRONG>You guys were talking about white on a p5, i sell for mazda
my protege5 is black which is my fave color on it . but i got a memo from mazda canada that white will be in production in january which means in feb u will all get to see white..... :)
later guys</STRONG>

thank you for the info Darren! Now I can kick myselfa few times

:( :( :( o hwell, the blue tint does wonders for my care!

Originally posted by Snomongoose:
[QB]Mark,

I'm waiting for the first cold spurt and I'm up in the mountains. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. The roof rack won't come off this winter while I'm snowboarding. I'll deal with the whistle.

Oh no snow yet :confused: it's starting to worry me...I want to get out there! I may not have the roof rack - but I got the cargo mats to keep everything in check...do u board or ski?

dont worry protege5chick......
if you ask me blue is one of the nicer colors, way nicer than white will be....in my opinion anyways.

twa - per mazda dealer and book oilchange is @ 7500mi. i made sure to write it down big cause i was so surprised.

7500 miles seems awfully high. my dealer and warranty is for 8000 kilometers. maybe the american model is different but i can't see it being that high. check again.

Most evey car made in the last 10-15 years has a recommended oil change interval of 7500 miles. the last three I have bought all have said this int eh manual. The 3000 mile rule is only for very heavy engine load conditions, ie: racing, constantly high heat temperatures, serve cold weather year round adn the like.

w00tw00t i win ;)
taking mine on first real road trip tommorrow. i seem to remember the dealer saying something about tire rotations every 1k miles, might have been 5k.

Back