How much for a 2014 Mazda6 GT?

:
2013 CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech
just wondering what people are paying for this car and where you are located. Family member looking to buy one soon I think. Quoted close to 32K for a loaded GT. Thanks for any input.

I'm interested in this too. I plan to get a 2014 touring w/ tech package. Have you looked into insurance? For me, the GT was hundreds more a year than the touring model. Not sure why. I wanted the real leather in the GT, but didn't really care for the moonroof and other additions. Not worth the extra cash (IMO)

As far as pricing, start checking Edmunds, Kelley Blue Book, Truecar, etc to see what the fair purchase prices are

I used Truecar to get a rough estimate when I purchased my Touring. The dealer here in Fremont, CA wanted $32,500 for the GT they had in the lot. Didn't see the need to upgrade all the way so saved the cash for my wife's next car and purchased the Touring for $27,100 OTD.

I'm in Los Angeles and I got my fully loaded GT minus the radar cruise control, which no one would really use, less than the price of a touring model. I got a "bro" deal from Galpin and unfortunately they won't go that low for any of my references. I've helped the sell 4 Mazda6 in 2 weeks. I promised them that I would not debulge the price, but it was an offer that I couldn't refuse. PM me for details.
7efb6f18-263c-4b70-876b-370191e2d7ae.jpg

I have the wheels off of my GT with 100 miles on the tires, if you are interested.

I got quoted 28500 for a GT with remote start, splash guards, floor mats, wheal locks, and sill plates.

I got quoted 28500 for a GT with remote start, splash guards, floor mats, wheal locks, and sill plates.

thats a great price, I got my Mazda 6 with everything you can have in it for 45580$ and I directly payed cash, but the dealer doesnt wanted to make better price :( but I dont have the remote engine start, I want it also :) I dont have the splash guard as the dealer doesnt recomended it, but I am still thinking about it.
Does someone has the service manual for the Mazda 6 2014 ?

I heard from my dealer that, you can have the dealer fit the leather on the Touring seat, for about 1500. They can order the leather kit. Not sure about the wrap on the door and center console.

Back