How many yellow Protege5 are there?

jmac2043

Yeah, so I know this may be the dumbets post ever, I am curious if anyone knows how many yellow Protege5s were sold in the US. I just bought one, and I really do not see many on the road. I havent seen any here in North Florida. So does anyone know this?

Thats a good question hmmm, I have only seen like a dozen p5s in my life and 1 msp lol

In the last 3 weeks I have seen 3 yellow P5's. Or is it 1 yellow P5 3 times (confused)

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum. Yellow was my first choice of color but couldn't find any in my area at the time I bought. Nonetheless I am still a proud owner of the P5. (thumb)

thanks for the welcome. I am loving my '03 p5. I managed to find one with a clear carfax report, one owner, and low miles (31k). I am so happy with it!!!

but yeah, I rarely see any p5's in my area and I dont think I have seem any more that 3 yellow ones in recent years. Mazda only produced them in 02 and 03, correct?

Yea they seem to be the most uncommon color. Luckily I got a nice one with only 32k miles in December. I've never seen another yellow one in person. lol

there are 3 yellow ones in the small city I currently live in... :(
One is completely stock and is owned by one of the local high school kids and looks like the greatest american hero, the other is owned by a lovely young lady and looks allot like mine; tint, lowered, wheels, exhaust... only way to tell the difference between mine and hers are that she has chrome wheels.

there are 3 yellow ones in the small city I currently live in... :(
One is completely stock and is owned by one of the local high school kids and looks like the greatest american hero, the other is owned by a lovely young lady and looks allot like mine; tint, lowered, wheels, exhaust... only way to tell the difference between mine and hers are that she has chrome wheels.

yellow rules. when i bought mine it was only 1 of 2 in south florida at that time and the dealership was the only one that was accepting s-plan. i got so lucky

When I ordered mine back in June 2001, it took 5 months to deliver. Could not find a yellow one in New England that wasn't an automatic.

i love my yellow p5 and think its one of the nicest colors for the p5 even better with black or cf s*** on it

I have a yellow one. I've seen at least a couple more here in ATL. Might be Boston5761 that I've seen around town? I get pretty extreme opinions on the color, love it or hate it. Not that I care what others think about the color. I definitely went for the yellow. Best color for the MP5!!

mazdap5girl said:
I have a yellow one. I've seen at least a couple more here in ATL. Might be Boston5761 that I've seen around town? I get pretty extreme opinions on the color, love it or hate it. Not that I care what others think about the color. I definitely went for the yellow. Best color for the MP5!!
BOOO! Laser Blue ftw (first) ;). ok, so I honestly can say there's not a color for the P5 that I don't like. Except yellow :p lol. just joshin ya. there are some colors on the new mazdas that make me wonder...what's that wierd purple color? blech

I think yellow is the most common color. I see more yellows than any other color. It might just be that they stand out more than any other color.

P5s are pretty uncommon as it is... 2 years of production, however they are much loved.... My Neighbor/former coworker copied my Red with his yellow...

maybe we can count up the posts about yellow to count the yellow in the states?

Back