How many Rotary Nutz do we have here?

Vosko said:
umm i hope that's still my car ;)
whooooaaaa!! Last time we psoke of your 3rd gen, you said it needed the engine installed! You didn't tell me it was finished?! Bad Vos! Bad! ;)

Okay, so now all you ahve to do is drive it down herre to texas for our upcoming Texas meet that is to be held right here in Austin and being put on by various club memebers including myself. :)

OOO, which reminds me...

Hey all,

Not sure who is moderating this forum. But if you could please transfer my previous post and start a new thread for the upcoming Road America event I would appreciate it. It would be great to meet some of you at this event and get some P5s out there. I can't drive both of my cars at once and I will be taking the 7 to this event < yeah > :) but not the P5 < sigh > :(

I have owned 5 RX7s of the years.

One of them was a TKT from Pettit Racing.

One of odd ones was a J-spec T2. Really nice car.

I drag race a 2000 lbs 2nd gen. runs 7s in the 1/8.

I am currently working on a 13BT J-spec engine swap in a sand rail.

Attachments

• new7.gif
    new7.gif
    260.9 KB · Views: 168
last FC, definitely my favorite.

RE Amemiya

Attachments

• 1003379893.jpg
    1003379893.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 195
now onto the FDs

Crashunits FD, with custom body work...Scoot hood! pretty sweet ride

Attachments

• 145.jpg
    145.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 197
thats enough for now...once i get my 10AE up and running ill post pics of mine!

I own a 99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata and an 85 RX-7 GS. Love 'em both.

Kevin
99 10AE Miata
85 RX-7 GS
04 RX-8 or 03 P5

Can't get more Rotary nuts then setting up my old PC with the monitor resting on 2 13B houseings. I'm gonna probably put the actual rotor in one(my dad only had 1 for some reason, this was out of a RX-7 that burned up).

They last forever if taken care of, my dad's '86 RX-7 NA(although he replaced the 13B when he bought it(bought it at work for $275, burned up engine(might be the rotor housings I have, I donno)), and was one of 20 people in the US to get a brand new 13B after the Mazda plant ran out of rebuilds in '96)is driven hard, we've hit the redline in fourth(about 117mph) and also he has gone almost 140 in it. Just keeps going.

"piston engine goes *boing boing boing boing boing*, but the Mazda goes *hmmmmmm*"

:)

Soul's car is one mean MOFO. too bad its dead now and beeing parted out since he couldn't bring it over to the states. makes me want to get a T-51KA for my TII gotta love basically anything Scoot makes. Crashunit has a badass car as well. there aren't to many 3rd gens i've seen that i haven't liked.

on a side note. shooting flames is a blast

Back