How many miles you had on your mazda when you put first mod??

wisniaPl

Im very curious ,I put cobb sri and base bushing when my car only had 400 miless my dad saying that Im crazy and im gona lose my warranty...(dog bone mount,forge bpv and rap are next and my car have only 1400 miles)I want to know when you put first mod and what was that??
delete one of those i dont know why is doulbe posting my stuff

my MS3 had a few mods on it already... Cobb SRI, TWM bushings, CS midpipe & mm inserts... but when I bought it I had my boyfriend put in my audiolink that weekend... and I got it tinted about a week later. I got my first "performance" mod on it this past weekend at just under 6k, my springs.

well I'm waiting on my cobb intake so that'll be my first performance mod and my car just hit 1500 miles

sorry, i'll slow down...(hi)

just tryn 2 hlp u w/ ur grammer. i no lernin ain't 2 sweet, bt i wntd to, like, hlp u type like ur over 10. kewl?(breakn)

try to go away and live in other country ,and learn other language in 2 years im trying my best ...doesnt matter I wont say anything its a waste of time

not trying to slam someone working to learn the language. i'm used to every other 17 year old on here typing like they never went to elementary school. have a good weekend and keep the shiny side up

not trying to slam someone working to learn the language. i'm used to every other 17 year old on here typing like they never went to elementary school. have a good weekend and keep the shiny side up

This is a forum not a College class. It's meant to be laid back. People calling others out on grammar and spelling in a "gear head" forum community are making them selfs look like self righteous low lives! And I am 32 before you assume.

This is a forum not a College class. It's meant to be laid back. People calling others out on grammar and spelling in a "gear head" forum community are making them selfs look like self righteous low lives! And I am 32 before you assume.

+1!!!!!!!

Haha, I find it funny you say that when it is clearly everyone that types like that and you can't even capitalize the first letter in a sentence or put in a period at the end of your post.

Back on topic: I believe it was around 8000 miles

Last edited:
Back