how many members from south florida ( south of palm beach )

Soon2B

just wanna know how many members from south florida or just boca raton i should be getting my MSP with in 2 weeks and being i dont know 2 much about engines would need help modding mine till i get the hang also i was woundering if you guys have meets and stuff like that

let me know

Rob

There is a meet the LAST Friday of every month in Ft. Lauderdale off of University Drive @ the Towers. If your interested next month we are having our NOPI meet. Consult the FL forum or Pm me for more info if you're interested.

we had 18 cars on the 25 of july and a few members including Motegi were not able to make it. she'll give you all the info, right jo?

wassup i live in boca 2...please tell me you dont have a spicy orange one..i wanted to be the only one around here with one:D even tho i always see this other one around

you are in south florida, you are not in kansas. i would not be surprised if there is at least a hundred msp's in south florida. not all are orange of course but lots of them. we had an orange one yesterday but the guy was new, i don't remember his name. it wasn't you, was it?

I went to Towers last night to meet some friends not knowing there was a Mazda meet there. Lots of Proteges, didn't see any other Mazdaspeeds when I was there though. Got a flyer to join the club on my windshield.

i think i left the flyer on your car right before we all moved to costco parking lot. we were parked right in front of your car and to the right. how come you didn't park with us if you saw us?

as of right now i dont have a msp but i should with in 2 weeks i cant wait.. i am getting a Tit Grey one.. if i have the car by the next meet i will definetly be there

YellowMP5 said:
i think i left the flyer on your car right before we all moved to costco parking lot. we were parked right in front of your car and to the right. how come you didn't park with us if you saw us?

When I pulled in, I only noticed the two P5s in front of me. I got out and realized there was more. But like I said I was meeting some friends; I wasn't far from the car, they were a few rows in front of it (the red Evo 6, black Supra, & white Lingenfelter Vette).

Dima I will do the best I can. But since I dont live in your area any detailed directions are your responsibility. :p

InsidiousMSP: Walk-by flyered eh :eek: Don't worry it happends to the best of us.

i know where towers is me and a couple guys go there with our trucks on fridays every once in a while...
hopefully my the end of next month ill have my speed

Latest posts

Back