How is your gas milage

Last fillup: 475.3 miles/14.406 gal/32.993 mpg :)

Holy Crap!!! you really pushed the limit on that tank. I would be to scared to drive that far on one tank. Once my light goes on I fill up.

When the light goes on, I have about a 35-40 mile reserve. Checked it many times--roughly a bit over a gallon.

Filled up tonight.......still driving like a 17 yr old.
370 Miles...12.5 gallons......topped off........after driving 20 miles with the light on.
I am still loving this thing, great mileage and a blast to drive!

Yeah just fill up after a nice cruize on a nice day and with a little bit of beating on it I got 310 on 12.6 gallons. And that's with about 60 highway miles and the rest city and back country 45 mph roads.

After having my p5 for 8 months (has it really been that long?), I generally get around 28-29mpg with 50% city. Highest I've gotten was 36mpg on a trip down to Temple. I've noticed that the p5 is a rather forgiving car on gas mileage. Drive it hard and it still leaves you with 28mpg. I ran against an IS300 tonight for a few miles and came out of it with 23mpg (2thumbs)

After having my p5 for 8 months (has it really been that long?), I generally get around 28-29mpg with 50% city. Highest I've gotten was 36mpg on a trip down to Temple. I've noticed that the p5 is a rather forgiving car on gas mileage. Drive it hard and it still leaves you with 28mpg. I ran against an IS300 tonight for a few miles and came out of it with 23mpg (2thumbs)

A trip to temple univeristy? If so your pretty close to me I'm like an hour away from temple university.

A trip to temple univeristy? If so your pretty close to me I'm like an hour away from temple university.

No, I'm actually in Denton, but have family in Belton.

I've put 15 gallons in mine before!

I get 31-33 mpg depending on weather. I drive 90% highway.

How? I thought our tanks only held 14.5 gallons? Did you run out of gas and then overfill it?

Usually getting 31-33mpg sounds good to me. Wish I could do it so easily.

My winter mileage sucks but during the summer I usually get around 600km's so 372 miles... my best was 700km's so 434 miles.

As to gas tank size question:

Ran out twice, once on purpose.
Out of curiosity, filled to top of filler tube, almost spilling out, took a little patience to fill that far.
It took 15.8 gal both times.
Pump usually shuts off about 1 gal before top of filler tube.
I think owners manual specifies around 14.??? .

Back