How Fast Have You Gone In Your MP3

Status
Not open for further replies.
110mph coming down the hill entering turn 10A at Road Atlanta.

b16.jpg

Great picture. On the track to boot-- makes me smile.

125mph, then I got a ticket 5 miles later for going 87mph...

Nice! I had her up at 110mph then slowed down because my passenger thought we passed our buddies and we were arguing so i slowed right down to fallow another car. passed a cop at 60mph hahaha

Got her up to 130 on I-80..that was before i got clocked doing 100 in a 65 on the garden state...those days are over. Cost me over 2000 in the end for the lawyer and the two tickets i got for it

Ive had mine up to 125 mph on a 5 mile stretch of the james river bridge, got scared and let off the bridge has high and low spots and it felt like the front end was going higher than expected

Got her up to 130 on I-80..that was before i got clocked doing 100 in a 65 on the garden state...those days are over. Cost me over 2000 in the end for the lawyer and the two tickets i got for it

Sorry to hear. Another reason to keep it on the track!

I got mine up to 138mph twice! I was racing my friend in her 93' 626 down I-44 in Missouri, going from Joplin to Mount Vernon about 4am last summer.

132mph drafting my buddy in his Ford Focus SVT (confirmed with GPS). Drag on the Protege is what kills the top end speed... I don't think speeds much higher than this are attainable.

i meet 138mph then the gov kicks in, without the gov. with head work for higher RPM's and with longer gearing the 150's are very reachable

I have to apologize fellas:

We've adopted the no street-racing discussion policy, and accordingly, since this thread deals predominantly with exceeding the speed limit on public roads, I've got to close it.

If you guys would like to create another thread to discuss top speeds on the race track (where it is legal), you are by all means welcome to do so-- but please keep the discussion in the legal realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back