how big can my injectors get before going to larger fuel pump?

:
03.5 msp titanium
So I've already gone to 440's and a Warlbro fuel pump.. how big can my injectors get before having to go to next size up fuel pump?? Will the 255lph warlbro supply enough for 600's? I suspect it won't come close to the 850's eh?

I can't answer your question, but I do want to say that I've been running 440s at 16psi, spikes to 21psi, with the OEM fuel pump and no issues. However, I did just recently purchase, but not install, a Walbro 255. What mods do you have that require such large injectors?

So I've already gone to 440's and a Warlbro fuel pump.. how big can my injectors get before having to go to next size up fuel pump?? Will the 255lph warlbro supply enough for 600's? I suspect it won't come close to the 850's eh?

Invest in an adjustable fuel pressure regulator

I can't answer your question, but I do want to say that I've been running 440s at 16psi, spikes to 21psi, with the OEM fuel pump and no issues. However, I did just recently purchase, but not install, a Walbro 255. What mods do you have that require such large injectors?

Everything. Haha..
Haltech 1000, GT3076r, fully built motor, integral 3 cams, stage3 clutch, MFDiff, 505 intake, custom exh mani and 3" all the way back and a butterfly valve 6" under turbo; etc etc.. will be boosting ~21-25psi, currently 14.

Yeah currently I'm not maxxing anything out because I'm still in that 1,500 miles of break-in, but in another month or two I'm planning on doubling my fuel, maybe going with 850's or 1000's.. I'm thinking of going with the 340LPH fuel pump?? should be good.. do I need to adapt a wire harness for that guy?

Back