How are YOUR f&$king allergies?

What medication do you use?

• Claritin (write in A, B, C etc)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Allegra (write in mg size)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Zrytec (write in mg size)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Some over the counter antihistamine (sp)

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
TXMazdaSpeeder said:
I'm on: Singulair, Zyrtec, Respa, Flonase, Rynhocourt Aqua, and over the counter Sudafed D. thats all for my allergies.
wow, that's a lot of medicine! They might help your allergies, but they may damage something else.

has anyone tried saline solution? It is suppoesed to work good, it is cheap and safe. I was told by the Dr. that the ideal place to live for someone with allergies is by the beach. I was also told that TX is the headquarters for allergies. I've gone to CO and I feel better there, but I don't like the cold. Pollution also irritates allergies. TX is also very polluted. I might end up moving to CO when my wifes finishes her degree next year.

i gave up on medications a long time ago...none of them are strong enough for me...i might as well be taking tylenol. every once in a while i break down and spray some of the horrid astylen (sp?) in my nose...that helps temporarily.

allergies are the suck.

yep im with siberian.....i just suck it up (literally...snot always drippin) and live with it...i hat eit when i have a sneeze attack and consecutively sneeze like 10-15 times....and end up gettin a headache from it and feelin even worst (puke) (fight) (boom05)

You severe people (Mathew) should consider Nasal steroid sprays, such as beclomethasone and mometasone. They are only prescribed for people with prolonged allergies (9 months of the year definately qualifies).

Back