Houston Scca Jan 5th!

low_psi

Contributor
:
ms|slowtege #399
its at gulf greyhound park. most of us will be runnign in either HS, GS or STF. lemme know if you wanna meet up. i'll be there all day.

i'll definitely be there...but i think i have to take care of my novice friends...and it will be really exciting to see msp runs...or that's say beat us...

do you have a friend with a msp? i'm still a novice since this will be my second time out. i'm making a camera mount right now that attaches to the headrests, so if you don't mind maybe i could tape a run or two of yours.

i meant the guy "whattrubo" coz his signiture is "msp power"...talking about tape for me...please forget it...i don't wanna whole world know i get slowest time in my stock class... (beer)

ok i'm gonna be running in STF or X in the am unless its just me and me friend in his eclipse. so look for me and this white GST. i've got some friends who are just gonna run X at noon that will be coming up later that day.
autox.jpg

sorry guys you will not see my mp3 running tomorrow...i got so hurt on my left arm when i went skiing...it couldn't move at first(hand)...but it's much better now...but my girl warn me not to race but ok to go and take a look:'( ...well...maybe you'll see me in her black automatic 626 instead of blue manual mp3...:D but i'll be there around noon...

here's a sumamry of our runs:

Me: decent time, took a bad line, need falkens to be competitve

mp3girly: matched my time, smooth

equinox: balls to the wall!, DNF!!, oversteer created by sub box movement:cool:

no pics from this one, but i'll put up some from last time...but video will be up if my friend with a capture card decides to help me out.

Back