houston mazdaspeeds??

i'm happy with jeff haas. took my car in to have some minor bodywork done and got it back the next day. along with lojack coming out there to do a little work as well (they still haven't gotten that stupid squeak to go away!!!!). btw, big props to alex emsley (spelling!) in the aftermarket division (2thumbs). very very helpful. i'm down with a meet....it'd have to be on a weekend though cause i'm headed back to college station for the summer.

Thanx guys, I'll definitely try to talk to Trey when I go there again. Did any of you guys got stuff for free from any of the dealers besides caps, watch, or free oil changes?

i don't know if this forum is still alive but i just got my new baby last week!! I got it from jay marks and live in The Woodlands next to conroe. Just sayin hello and what can i say - i love this car!

This thread is slow, but it's alive.

I'm in SE Houston, got my SpicyO MSP a little over a month ago. No production number yet because I've sat on hold with Mazda for a total time of almost 3 hours over a number of days, haven't been able to reach a live person yet. I might give it a try one more time.

-lyserjic

Im from houston,, er,, somtime.. I go to UH.. I live like, 5 minutes from kingwood.. I am down with a MSP meet,, or any sort or protege for that matter.

Back