HOUSTON, AND SURROUNDING AREAS and who ever else wants to make this happen.

Damn, my car looks orange as HELL in these pics!

5:00AM?! o_O Your crazy... It was good hanging out with you guys. Have to do this again next month. Hopefully we can get more people to show this time. I guess we can start the next voting poll on location and time again. I really liked how we all met up for a bit and then left together to another meet. Should set something up like that again.

LOL still cracking up about how ya'll followed me to the left while the meet was to the right. (lol2) You guys were like WTF?! umm, the meets that ---> way...

Had to dodge dem (five-0) (drive2)

Last edited:
wow pictures look great it makes me so sad that i couldnt go!!!!!! how was the lot? was it really crowded? or was it a good place to meet?? If so we should meet there again, since everyone from what i have read seemed fine with that location. Id say we should plan the meet for May 7th, that should give me enough time as well as anyone else to request that saturday off, and get a couple things finished on my car. AWESOME JOB GUYS!!!!

Last edited:
wow pictures look great it makes me so sad that i couldnt go!!!!!! how was the lot? was it really crowded? or was it a good place to meet?? If so we should meet there again, since everyone from what i have read seemed fine with that location. Id say we should plan the meet for May 14th, that should give me enough time as well as anyone else to request that saturday off, and get a couple things finished on my car. AWESOME JOB GUYS!!!!

Yea I wish I could have made it. My wife tells me at the last minute that we know someone in the fair with a BBQ booth and we can get free food and beer all night :) how could I say no.

I was looking forward to chillin with you guys... next time things will be sorted out.

I'd been tuning my car all week after putting in new forester 730 injectors and had it nearly perfect... then friday sitting in traffic taking my kids to their moms being hotter than its seen and my idle started bouncing around wanting to continuously stall. Having to hold my foot on the gas to keep it running.

Worked all day saturday trying to get it straight, but needless to say it didnt happen... frustration set in and I gave up. Today I sorted it out within reason but a haltech stepper motor for the idle is my next investment.

Mann, I sure wish i was able to be at the bar last night. I really wanted to get to meet you peeps and make some new friends. But, literally RIGHT before i was going to head over there, I was having a brew and throwing some darts at my neighbors house, and the guy parked in front of me in a RAM 1500 decided he was going to back out of the driveway without looking behind him before doing so.

Here is proof:
IMG_20110415_232827.jpg

In the process he knocked the innards of my driver's side headlamps out of their rightful place. So it would have been illegal for me to drive it there, not to mention I would have made everyone else there look bad LOL.

Cheers, and I will MOST CERTAINLY be there at the next event.

holy s***, i had the exact same thing happen to me last summer, i was parked in front of my girlfriends house(ex now..dumb b****... different story) and this guy with an F350 was pulling out of his driveway and like talking to his kid and backed up in the same spot as you got hit. my corner lense was busted and hanging, fender had peeled paint and a nice dent and the bumper was sagging alot worse than it is now lol, to drive it home had to duct tape everything.....

NEXT MEET MAY 7TH!!!!!!!! ID SAY SAME PLACE TOO!!!!

Last edited:
theres a meet tonight check out the texas section and under the title of houston-weekly monday night meets....side note someone took a pic of my car at the meet from another forum

DSCN3985.jpg

next meet plans lets make a bigger turn outout

Next meet saturday May 7th. Location Baker st. Pub willow brook 7pm. Is every one cool with this???

I need to wait till we get closer to the date to confirm. It's kind of hard to say yes and then something comes up late minute. But from TODAY... yeah thats cool with me, haha.

Houston meet may 14th @7pm!!!

SINCE Only ABOUT 3 PEOPLE CAN ATTEND MEET IS CHANGED TO 14TH!!!
HEY EVERYONE NEXT MEET THIS SATURDAY MAY 14TH BAKERS ST. PUB, WILLOWBROOK AT 7PM. MEET MAY MOVE TO STARBUCKS ON 1960 LATER IF IMPORT MEET IS MEETING OVER THERE, GOTTA HAVE A MAZDA SECTION!!!

PLEASE REPLY WITH A DEFINITE YES, DEFINITE NO BY FRIDAY(organization purposes)
ALL MEMBERS AND ALL MAZDAS WELCOME!!!

Last edited:
well according to the website its a pub(bar) and grill so most likely anyone whose going can get in. do you know if the other meet you went to by starbucks meets regularly??

i think they are trying to do it every saturday....regardless i'm probably gonna check it out tomorrow night, also cars and coffee tomorrow.

ah ok sounds good i may stop bye too, it would be a good break between final studying. dont they meet around 8?

Back