Hot wifes ass in awesome thong...**NSFW**

JEB83

:
2003 Black Protege

Attachments

• bgbt023_043.jpg
    bgbt023_043.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 5,823
Whats with that dude checking out your wife's no-no spot? How could you let your wifey wear that s***?

man...if that was your wife standing in front of me like that you'll wouldn't be married no more.

ZeroAccess said:
what the hell is the link for?
btw nice ass

probably some kind of link to a contest in which he gets credit for each of us that clicked on it?? just a guess.. maybe he just gets a couple pennies for each click-thru?? who knows.. it's definately not related to the pic, and i've links to that eaplay page posted before (and completely unrelated to the thread & pic)..

EDIT:
IF YOU PULL UP ALL POSTS BY JEB THEY ALWAYS HAVE THAT LINK AND ARE UNRELATED TO THE TEASING PHOTO! BLAST HIM, HE'S SPAMMING US!!

Last edited:
well are the rest of the pics nice?
if so, just ban him from writing text but he can attach img's :)

After reading some of his posts I say ban him

Scammers and whatever the hell he is Spammer? I hate

its like all these links to click so ya'll get free s***...why am I gonna work so YOU get something free...screw that I'm lazy

Last edited:
ZeroAccess said:
its like all these links to click so ya'll get free s***...why am I gonna work so YOU get something free...screw that I'm lazy

YOU can also get free s***.. can't help ya if you're lazy though :)
scratch each other's backs!!

He must prove himself by posting more pics of his wifes thong. Then, and only then we will know the truth. What where we talking about again?

fkmp5,
I was kidding...kinda :)

I get free stuff all the time (magazines,etc,etc) nothing as groovy as that though
I did it once and it was a pain to cancel everything never again for me.

Back