Hot Wheels Miata

Pro5OnSpeed

Contributor
:
Black tinted '02 P5
last night i was at work i was searching through Hot Wheels.
They actually made a Miata! it looks kind of crappy with some sort of decal they put on it but i am painting mine. Anyways its totally awesome that they finally made a Mazda. I wish i had a Digital camera so could take a picture.

Is it the current bodystyle or older? I know they made an older one. I had it as a kid, might still have it for all I know. If it is the same one you'll really love it when you paint it, they actually did a very good job of scaling on the car I had. Set it next to another Hot Wheels and it's tiny.

yep, i have both of the Hotwheels one. Theyre M1s, I have both white and the black one. Also, Johnnny Lightning has the M2 version. I have that too in red. :)

Yeah got the hot wheels ones to and the Johnny Lightning 2g in white I also have an RX-7 hot wheel its called 24/seven.
Its green with yellow graphix. 2002 model.

I was at my friend's place during the Christmas holiday. I noticed a matchbox Miata sitting on his sister's (who's pretty hot too) desk. I ask to have it and she gave it to me. I'm thinking of painting it to match mine. It's kind of riced out with some retarded looking graphics as seen below (bad pic):

dscn1213.jpg

I have:
*the 1st run of the miata (1989) that is a crazy yellow with hot pink interior (lol2)

*the recent "Pang Racing" version (black w/purple/white graphics)

*the Johnny Lightning M2, 3 of the white, 5 of the red, and one of the coveted Mahogany Mica that was the 2000 SE miata.

(nana)

oh wow, i picked up the same one a while back n just scraped off all the paint, but i never got around to paint it. that graphic was detestful... anyway, does anyone have a finished look anywhere?

kcbhiw said:
I was at my friend's place during the Christmas holiday. I noticed a matchbox Miata sitting on his sister's (who's pretty hot too) desk. I ask to have it and she gave it to me. I'm thinking of painting it to match mine. It's kind of riced out with some retarded looking graphics as seen below (bad pic):

dscn1213.jpg

good finds. i remember when i took a trip to Flyin Miata they had every hotwheel/matchbox/johnny lightning version of the miata hanging from the walls

lagunamiata said:
Take a look at this site - http://www.toymiata.com/
almost every toy Miata known to man...

And Miatae in Miniature - http://www.miatae.com/

that collection was insane... he even got every single version of the tamiya's roadster models... of the same cast!!

i know and have seen but forgot to buy that motormax has a 1/24 scale one for the miata. he didn't have it on his list, maybe i should email him. hehe.

btw, i love the look of those 4 air intakes on your car.

Last edited:
I recently found some miatae in new series of JL, the "Your Car is the Star" series. I got the 10AE (double-SWEET) with the white stripes. I forgot the owner's name, but am excited to have the 1/64th 10AE. I'll have to dig it out of the box and post some pictures of it(we recently moved and need to unpack the car room).

Back