Hot Import Nights

This is the biggest show of the year. Register register register. We need to represent Mazda. Anybody want to meet up on Friday (roll-in day) let me know. I am most likely parking with the Mazda people, but if Andres and other people from here are down we can all park together.

YellowBaggedP5 said:
This is the biggest show of the year. Register register register. We need to represent Mazda. Anybody want to meet up on Friday (roll-in day) let me know. I am most likely parking with the Mazda people, but if Andres and other people from here are down we can all park together.
Hi,

Let me know what time you'll be there on Friday for the roll-in so we can meet and get our spaces together as you mentioned before. I just registered so everything's set-up...!:cool:

By the Mazda people who do you mean...? (just curiosity).

Later,
Andres.
:p

alright guys, I got my driving partner already so set up a time for friday, I should get there around 3:00pm. I would love to park together and show Pro force :D

if i come im not showing because i will fly down. i could bring a big poster of my car and set it next to you all.

ima be there the 12th to help start rollin in so if all u mazda come out ill try to get u all together...

How about we all meet Friday at 1 or 2 pm and drive there together??? We will be guaranteed parking together if we roll in at the same time.

By the mazda people i mean Mazda the company, they are one of the sponsors of HIN and they have a booth setup at all the shows.

I probably wont be able to show that early, I think with my drive time, I will make it by 3:00pm

It could be that we meet right outside the Roll-in area around 3:00PM (that way we can wait for Piraa), which is 1 hour before the Roll-in gate opens... then we just drive together so we can get our big Mazda spot inside...:D

Let me know OK ?

Later,
Andrs.
:p

we should meet somewhere an hour or so before and drive to the convention center together. If we meet at roll in spot they will drive us in right away and they don't let you hold spots, we can meet somewhere like 2 or 3 minutes from the convention center, a fast food place, anything.

you can still park and meet at the parking lot, just dont go into the line. Maybe someone can Pm me their cell number, so I can contact you when getting close to the area.

That sounds good to me...

Richard: I don't remember any places nearby where's easy to park in, but let me know if you have any ideas, or just as Piraa says, across the street from the convention center, just not in the roll-in area...

Let's agree on this, then I'll PM ya a cel #...

Later,
Andrs.:p

Do you guys think my car if show ready i mean honestly i would love to roll into together with you guys and pirana ill meet you on the turnpike some where and well ride down together. I mean should have my springs and my tv along with the ps2 in by then i dunno what you guy think?

sure, it doesnt matter if we win anything, I guarantee you I'am 0-3 in HIN events. I dont expect anything, just to have a good time with all Protege owners.

Back