Horn

traitorhound said:
im just trying to help a guy out. .. .matt has always said that he sucks with any electronics

thanks, im gonna check it out. unfortunately its been dark when ive had the chance thus far...and then it was nice and my GF was no where to be found so i couldnt honk the horn and check the connect at the same time.

assuming its not getting the voltage (and the fuse is good i checked), where next?

brian stfu man hes trying to help me out and im not good with electronics.

i dont know what might have caused it, it's in the main fusebox where it says HORN

fuses are good, the lead at the end of the thing is getting 12ish v when you press the horn, but no luck with either the new or old horn.

damn you still didnt' get that fixed? well if the lead at the end is getting 12v when you push the horn button it is either:
A)bad ground
B) both horns are broken

yea i tried to ground that fucker but its not working. im going to try to make a wire that goes to the neg battery term just to see if im not getting a good ground at the horn location...it got too dark thoughl.

suck it bryan i ran out of time while trying to figure out my other slew of problems.

Back