Honda civic rad, and a tranny cooler

Fresco

Contributor
I have a quick question for you guys, I'm thinking of running an aluminum civic radiator and a tranny cooler to replace my regular auto p5's radiator, the only reason this came to mind is cause I just got both for free, I know imma need to come up with a way to mount it, but I'm thinking as far as radiator hoses I can use the stock upper one and then a 93+ upper supra hose as my lower hose with some extra tweaking of course, now my question is what are your thoughts seeing how much bigger our radiators are compared to a civic one.......

Also does anyone know where I can get a lower temp themostat????

theres a few modified people running civic radiators and they are very efficient. Havent heard of any over heating issues with them.

there dual core radiators so they dont have to be big. Numerous makes of cars, even drag evos making upwards of 500whp run them.

there dual core radiators so they dont have to be big. Numerous makes of cars, even drag evos making upwards of 500whp run them.

Wow really???......well if that's the case I think I might sell this one and get at least a name brand one, just for reassurance, and to top it off I saw a triple core one on ebay so I might get that one instead hehehe.

Back