Holy Cow, I Know Where The Proteges Went To!

hahahaha, thats funny, it looks just like my interior, except lighter, automatic, and a few other changes...looks like a slightly modified ES platform...meh, whatever sells in the phillipines I guess

lol look at the wheel gap in the last picture. WTF?

Is this a new car or what's going on? Never heard of it before. On the bright side, interior pieces will still be somewhat cheap to replace if Ford's still using it in a production model...

Yup the Ford Lynx is pretty much a rebadged Protege with some slight cosmetic changes. Unfortunately the shape of the taillights is one of the things that were changed....those tails are sweet.

cbutters...remember that Ford owns a controlling share of Mazda ;)

yeah this is old old old news. But man............I wish those tail lights would fit! Those are sweet! and the headlights aren't too bad either. I wonder if i slap a ford logo on my protege if an oil leak will appear? hehehe........damn fords.

MP3Architect said:
yeah this is old old old news. But man............I wish those tail lights would fit! Those are sweet! and the headlights aren't too bad either. I wonder if i slap a ford logo on my protege if an oil leak will appear? hehehe........damn fords.
You'll most likely lose gas milage and handling

Mazda MP3 is Ford Lynx RS in the Philippines

hi guys, this is my first post in the forum but i've been reading a lot...

yes, it's true that ford had marketed the Mazda MP3 here in the Philippines as Ford Lynx RS. almost everything is the same (engine, powertrain, etc.,), except for the upgrades made by Racing Beat.

the price here is about USD 14,818 (PHP 815,000) stock, with moonroof/sunroof.

i joined your group to find upgrade parts.... to date, i already installed AEM short intake, 4-2-1 headers, took off the catalytics, changed to straight free flow muffler and lowering springs : )

thanks guys!

Back