Holiday Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
krillin said:
Joe,

check your email. i placed an order last week on the 4th and i was wondering what the status is. thanks

Louie

I replied to your email, but it just got kicked back.. What is a good email address to contact you through? I hate when this happens- people email me, want an answer yesterday and then the email address is invalid- happens several times a week and I am the bad guy for not replying :).
Joe

Hey Joe when is the next Shipment going out? I think I ordered on Weds or Thurs of last week (Stephen Santana FCD)...Thanks :)

Everything except a couple recent FPR orders (or orders also containing FPR kits) went out yesterday. I have to get more hose for the FPR kits today and will ship them Monday. Thanks.
Joe

grabbed an FPR, thanks joe, I couldnt find the instructions for install on the site so can I assume they come with the actual product?

SmoothCriminal said:
grabbed an FPR, thanks joe, I couldnt find the instructions for install on the site so can I assume they come with the actual product?

They come with the product. If you want to email me at kwiktsi@nycap.rr.com, I will send you a .jpg image of them if you'd like. Thanks.
Joe
PS- to those still waiting, I had gotten a TON more orders than anticipated (as usual :) ) and had a family emergency in FL that I had to leave for, so they will be shipping shortly. Thanks.

With what? My MSP is LONG gone and my 94 Z28 was sold about 3 months ago (it went 11.1@126 in FULL street trim before I got rid of it though :) ).. I am building a 69 Camaro for next year..
Joe

Got my MBC & FCD in the mail a few days ago....now I just have to wait to get my guage & pod. Thanks so much Joe!

Leadfoot said:
Got my MBC & FCD in the mail a few days ago....now I just have to wait to get my guage & pod. Thanks so much Joe!

Glad to hear it..

If ANYONE has not gotten any items from that time frame yet, let me know. I have been finding a few that never made it, I don't know if it is because the Post Office was busy from the Holidays and lost a bunch of stuff or what but I have been hearing from a few people that they never got their items. Thanks.
Joe

Joe, I sent you an email about 2-3 weeks ago.. no reply.

I used the one on your web page.

I wanted DSM parts, and MSP parts.

Can you get back to me?

Thanks.

Manach said:
Joe, I sent you an email about 2-3 weeks ago.. no reply.

I used the one on your web page.

I wanted DSM parts, and MSP parts.

Can you get back to me?

Thanks.

What was the email address? There was one I kept replying to and it kept getting kicked back. Is your name Eric? If so, I tried to call you and left a message since I couldn't email :).. Try me back at- kwiktsi@nycap.rr.com Thanks.
Joe

kwiktsi said:
What was the email address? There was one I kept replying to and it kept getting kicked back. Is your name Eric? If so, I tried to call you and left a message since I couldn't email :).. Try me back at- kwiktsi@nycap.rr.com Thanks.
Joe

Yes, it was me.

My girlfriend doesn't understand english pretty well.

I called, and left a message on a voice-pager I think..

Can you call me after 18h00 Estern Time?

I'll try to see why your email was blocked.. Maybe because you are on a Road Runner access..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back