HKS-RSR-FALKEN-VOLK at Qualcomm-7-25

FC3s Boy

:
2006 forester XT, 95 eclipse 03 protege5
Bring down the Protege's this Fri., HKS-RSR-FALKEN and MACKIN will all be down there, we'll have the shop T-78 FD (RX-7) in the VOLK booth. I will have my FC with my new Carbon Fiber Hood!!!(YEA). See ya there..chris

Ah right on...I might come to that. The last one I went to I had to wait in line FOREVER, just to spectate...gonna have to get there alot earlier.

-Six

yea it's best to try to get their a little early, i had to wait in that line to and it sucked.. see ya there

we will be at the volk booth with the two Rx-7's or on the track with my blue rx7, stop by and say hi..

yea not as many people, which is nice cause you get more runs, did you see me spank that WRX?.. he he

Hell yeah!..:cool:

We are trying to get everyone together for a Barona run, are they having the races up there this weds? I want to run my car, even though its not running good yet. Just to get a idea, and for some fun..

-Six

Well, I own one of em but I wasn't there. I had to work so my "cousin" had it for the weekend and took it there. He met the other msp owner and got his #. I'm not sure if he is on this board but I'll give him a call.

later.

Back