Attachments

• 2010-10-14_21-04-29_150.jpg
    2010-10-14_21-04-29_150.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 205
  • 2010-10-14_21-04-42_886.jpg
    2010-10-14_21-04-42_886.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
they run between $60-$90 depending on brand and where you buy.. but, this wont do anything for an MS6 without them.. unless youre running FMIC? you can find the flanges used sometimes? but, make sure youre getting the right ones and sizes.. theres several diff kinds for each brand etc..

does this come with everything to just bolt on ? if so i will take it
You need the flange which is 40 bucks if your running the stock or an aftermarket top mount intercooler. If you have a front mount intercooler you need to buy a weld on flange check ebay.

Last edited:
it needs two flanges to run on an MS6.. they run $30-$40 each.. one for the cold pipe and one for the recirc hose.. ive installed this unit several times.. and, eventually i moved on to the Turbosmart after trying the HKS.. the Turbosmart and Forge BOV's just "bolt-on"... this unit requires the two special flanges and depending on which ones you buy? youll also need retaining clip pliers to mount this to the flange.. it was lots of fun..

youll need these:

http://www.protegegarage.com/1410-product-1410.html

http://www.protegegarage.com/688-product-688.html

Last edited:
has a weird turkey gobble sort of sound.?? and, it holds boost well enough.. some say too well?? but, IMO the Forge and other OEM types are just easier to deal with.. other than that I never had any problems with my HKS.. i just liked the Turbosmart better..

and glad you liked the Cpe.. its a nice pipe.. any probs with the cops yet?

has a weird turkey gobble sort of sound.?? and, it holds boost well enough.. some say too well?? but, IMO the Forge and other OEM types are just easier to deal with.. other than that I never had any problems with my HKS.. i just liked the Turbosmart better..

and glad you liked the Cpe.. its a nice pipe.. any probs with the cops yet?

Oh, Ill stick with my forge. ha thank you though

and no problems here, I never hear of anyone getting pulled over for being loud..not even the stupid obnoxious camaros that run around without any mufflers and headers and what not. Its great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back