Highest Mileage for a PR5?

Togan said:
what signs?? so if someone working for a vegetable delivering place, what would he do if he has a jaguar? shove everything in his car?(boom07)
Vegetable delivering? That just never happens here.

Oh...if you have a Jaguar you have a good enough job that you don't have to deliver pizzas..or vegetables.

There is something close to vegetable delivery.. it is called Peapod by Giant grocery store.. they deliver so I hear..

Togan said:
u drive pizza in ur own car? doesnt the place u work for have their own delivery vehicle? unless its ur own pizza shop
Can you imagine how much a business would have to shell out if it had to own a fleet of cars to deliver. Maintenance, insurance, fuel, etc.... Of course they are going to stick it with the employees - that way they can pay them a huge salary (Hmmm, I think a can smell a batch of sarcasm brewing...)

Fluffy Bunny said:
Can you imagine how much a business would have to shell out if it had to own a fleet of cars to deliver. Maintenance, insurance, fuel, etc.... Of course they are going to stick it with the employees - that way they can pay them a huge salary (Hmmm, I think a can smell a batch of sarcasm brewing...)
yeah yeah they sure do cut down on costs that way

Actually when I was working for Domino's we had a guy that worked part time and drove a Jag. He was like an insurance sales man or something and was just picking up extra cash. And one time when my manager won a Corvette in a sales contest she let us take turns using it for a few days to make deliveries. That was a blast. Usually people are shocked at the 5. "Pizza must be paying well for you to drive a car like that." they always say. I just smile :)

Don't you other guys drive?

I'm at 85,000 miles for my 2002 P5. I had some interior molding get warped and my sunroof got stuck. Thankfully, both were before the warrany expired.My accessory belt snapped around 40k. And my headlight bulbs have gone out twice. Currently my A-pillar is more loose than I'd like.

pingdum said:
Actually when I was working for Domino's we had a guy that worked part time and drove a Jag. He was like an insurance sales man or something and was just picking up extra cash. And one time when my manager won a Corvette in a sales contest she let us take turns using it for a few days to make deliveries. That was a blast. Usually people are shocked at the 5. "Pizza must be paying well for you to drive a car like that." they always say. I just smile :)
haha nice story thanks for sharing (thumb)

i have 52.000 i average about 1000 km a week ive had it since january and i bought it at 47,000... **** i drive to much.. i need to quit my job... my job wants me to drive everywhere... damn them!

I hope they give you compensation for your milage.

I got compensation the one time I had to drive to the airport...but then again, I also have pet health insurance.

I've had my 2002 P5 for 16 months and have racked up 25,000 miles driving back and forth from Tucson to Phoenix, AZ
Repainted at 12,000 Miles.(nana)

2002 56000 miles. I think that i have made 22 payments. Whats the cars value at this point? 8 or 9 thousand?

I see dealers selling used ones in the paper for 12-14.

reviving the thread to see where you're at now.

105,000 miles on my '03 purchased december 2003

front end collision in 2003
no mods except i got rid of those crappy tires in favor of some nexens, then toyos
tune ups, brakes and oil changes as needed
new wheel bearings in the front
just replaced a valve seat / cylinder head
other than that, no real problems.

so.... anyone run one into the ground yet?

Last edited:
Back