high gas prices???

OK!!! everone talks about high gas prices so lets see who is the highest in the u.s.a in oregon is $3.11 in roseburg... it is going down slow...(p5black)

$3.33 at the nearest gas station to me here in hawaii last time I looked. Lowest I saw was $3.26.

xD haha hawaii ftw!! xP we do have one of the highest gas prices in the nation so can we win? lol

i filled up yesterday, i think it was about $3.10 gallon

dont really pay attention, i have better things to do than worry about an extra $1-2 per fill up

If we were doing Canada also, i might win...

it's 105.4 per litre here in Montreal which translates to about 4$/Galon Can... then use the exchange rate, blah blah blah, about 3.60USD a gallon...

I was at Disney last week and forgot to fill up my rental car before I got to the airport so I busted off real quick and hit the first station I could find. How's $4.29/gal doing. The gas stations around the parks were all around $2.84 or so. Right by Orlando International they are raping you big time.

I dont know if I count, because I drive a MS3. But, the lowest that I have personally seen here in good ole' Vegas is $3.27/gal for Premium

Gas prices here in the CA Bay area run between 3.30 and 3.99. Thank god I don't have to buy premium anymore haha.

I got gas at that same station on Friday. Guess the fact that they didn't have their prices posted on a sign out front should have been the first hint that I was about to get ripped off.

Yaggie1 said:
I was at Disney last week and forgot to fill up my rental car before I got to the airport so I busted off real quick and hit the first station I could find. How's $4.29/gal doing. The gas stations around the parks were all around $2.84 or so. Right by Orlando International they are raping you big time.

3.15 here in MD, but i dont mind cause my truck takes over twice what the car does, so i just feel like im getting off easy at 40 to fill up

It's not current, but last summer I drove north on CA Highway 1 from San Simeon en route to Big Sur. There is only a single gas station along this beautiful stretch of American roadway--and they were charging $4.40/gal for regular. Price gouging FTL.

Back