HIDs, single or dual beam, which brand

Charlie97L

:
2003.5 Blue MSP
what would you guys recommend? i tried a search and didn't really come up with anything other than a bunch of "HIDs are illegal threads"

i'd like to keep my high beams, but i've heard bad things about he dual beam kits messing up... also, what brand would you guys recommend?

thanks
charlie

i really like my g-garage single beams. dual beams would have been nice but they're so bright i don't really need them. maybe one of these days, i'll switch out the fogs for a set of similar sized driving lights.

I just installed the eagle eye brand yesterday from a local dealer here in Miami. They use Hella ballasts with integrated igniters and are totally plug and play...IT DOESNT GET ANY EASIER. The hardest thing was taking off the bumper to mount the ballasts out of site for a stock clean look...If you are interested let me know. The price is $340 + shipping, and thats his price...i am not a middle man...these also come with a one year warranty

all of a sudden I can SEEEEE....must be the HID!!(headbang)

ebay...misterjung.com, ultrabrightlights.com......you can find them...the question is can you trust the one you bought...my offer stands..these are awesome...thats equivalent to like 3 or 4 pairs of piaas/sylvanias halogens

SHAGwagn said:
ebay...misterjung.com, ultrabrightlights.com......you can find them...the question is can you trust the one you bought...my offer stands..these are awesome...thats equivalent to like 3 or 4 pairs of piaas/sylvanias halogens

The best thing to do since HIDs are illegal to sell or purchase, is to go to a junkyard and get them off of a wrecked car and modify them to fit youre vehicle. Its not the easiest way but far more rewarding than the aftermarket variety. If you have any questions on the matter let me know

ummm....isnt catz gone from the HID scene? what does that tell you...theyre all "illegal"....i guess it all depends on the cops in yur area...mine dont mind(thumb)

Korey Chaos said:
Isnt Catz the only legal HID manufacturer? I dont know?

Back