HID's Installed but what about the Fogs

PCDoctor

Hello Everyone,

Okay so I installed the McCulloch Xenon HIDs and they are wonderful.
But now my fogs look so yellow. Can anyone recommend a great bulb that
will provide me with a more whiter light or something that will look like 5000K?
I've currently have the Silverstars but they look awful?

Thanks

jersey_emt said:
Get some real yellow fogs. HID + yellow fogs = sexy.

yes thats what i did with my old car. it looked really nice b.c anything will look yellow next to HID no matter what kinda bulb they are so you minds well go with bright yellow. It looks less tacky to me lol

Good to know. So what do you recommend? Catz? And what is the model?
How much modding is involved? And what's the cost?

Thanks

MSPRO said:
yes thats what i did with my old car. it looked really nice b.c anything will look yellow next to HID no matter what kinda bulb they are so you minds well go with bright yellow. It looks less tacky to me lol
Have any pics? Im trying to figure out what to do with the fogs also

Maybe this will help, here is a pic i took of my car. 6000k HID and Catz SR Yellow Fogs.

Very Pimp Tastic

Attachments

• 1-6-05 016.jpg
    1-6-05 016.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 294
01bluemp3 said:
Maybe this will help, here is a pic i took of my car. 6000k HID and Catz SR Yellow Fogs.

Very Pimp Tastic
Damn that looks nice. Where did you get your fogs? thanks

mspeed101 said:
Damn that looks nice. Where did you get your fogs? thanks
I got them from Ghost when he slod his P5. I think you might be able to get them on Catz site. I only have see one shop that had them in stock. and they had one pair.

Fogs

I purchased these fogs after I got my HID's. they fit on our factory brackets and they cost 40 bucks. They come in different colors, mine are amber..........

Warning pics are huge.....sorry

Attachments

• HID fog.JPG
    HID fog.JPG
    377.5 KB · Views: 202
  • DCFN0004.JPG
    DCFN0004.JPG
    331.9 KB · Views: 196
PCDoctor said:
Awesome lights 01bluemp3.
ebay just had them on sale for $75.00 @#$@# I missed it.
damn thats a good deal, i heard they were almost 250 or so new. id keep lookin and jump on the next one, if you want ill shoot a night pic for ya.

frank

Frank, or anyone else.

I emailed the ebay seller his name and email address below.
Has been in the business for 10+ years. Great to deal with. I am placing my order tomorrow with him. Contact Jeff for pricing.

jbendit@aol.com

Bondei Inc.
7755 Lanetta Lane
Westerville, OH.
43082-8251
Attn. Jeff Bendit
Phone: 614-890-4002
Fax: 614-890-4003

Frank please send me pictures of it in the night.
What bean pattern did you get? Should I get fog or driving?

Cheers,
Dragan

mr magnum and 01bluemp3 where did you get your fogs and what models are they? ive been looking for yellow fogs that are a direct replacement and require no modification. both of your cars look great with those lights. ill be putting on a 8000k HID conversion with the "euro" style headlights soon prolly.

VIZZ1 said:
mr magnum and 01bluemp3 where did you get your fogs and what models are they? ive been looking for yellow fogs that are a direct replacement and require no modification. both of your cars look great with those lights. ill be putting on a 8000k HID conversion with the "euro" style headlights soon prolly.
They are catz SR's
and here are some pics I just took a few min ago with my 6000k HID kit. Yea i piss people off at night. Also took a snap of my plate (naughty)

Attachments

• lights 001.jpg
    lights 001.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 477
  • lights 007.jpg
    lights 007.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 143
  • lights 009.jpg
    lights 009.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 452
  • lights 011.jpg
    lights 011.jpg