HID Vendor

dw8

:
2012 Mazda 3i Touring Skyactiv
What happened to the vendor in the marketplace that was selling the HID kits for $60? I even tried searching for HID in the forums and it said nothing was found. But I can open the appearance section and see HID threads?

Or you can buy from vvme.com, good service, fast shipping and very low price !

AwaKeN - have you (or anyone else out there) used vvme.com and have any feedback on their HID product? (I'm assuming these are the HIDs you have?)

No doubt the price is great (good halogen bulbs cost as much/more), and they look to be well made in appearance, but is there any experience with the quality of the actual product...i.e. works well, well made, quality of light output is good, lasts a while or appears that it will last a while, etc. I agree good deals are out there for quality items...you just have to be cautious of junk in the process.

Any feedback is appreciated before I jump in...

Thanks.

AwaKeN - have you (or anyone else out there) used vvme.com and have any feedback on their HID product? (I'm assuming these are the HIDs you have?)

No doubt the price is great (good halogen bulbs cost as much/more), and they look to be well made in appearance, but is there any experience with the quality of the actual product...i.e. works well, well made, quality of light output is good, lasts a while or appears that it will last a while, etc. I agree good deals are out there for quality items...you just have to be cautious of junk in the process.

Any feedback is appreciated before I jump in...

Thanks.

My HID in my fogs (3000k) are from them and I have no problems so far.

Back