HID Install missing parts PLEASE Help

PCDoctor

Hello Everyone,

I purchased the McCulloch Gen 4 HID Kit on ebay.
The only problem is I cannot connect my stock light harness to the HIDs. I'm missing the HID harness. Can someone help me out please. Here are some pictures of what I'm talking about:

Stock%20wires.JPG

My stock wires

Missing%20Harness%20.jpg
The Missing Harness

Stock%20with%20HID%20Harness.jpg

Both installed

Any help on where to purchase these black harnesses would be wonderful.
Thanks!

the manufacturer will probably be the only place to get them. they look pretty specific, but you can connect them without the harness. Mine are hardwired without that piece.

dont cut the ends off. What i did was took a small screwdriver and took off the white harness (car side) then it has female spades that your male spades (from the black harness in the pics) will fit into. then i heat shrinked them. Just make sure you know which one is positive and which is negative.

no problem. And i think you will figure out how to take the harnesses apart, its really easy, and as far as the positive and negative goes, if you have another picture of the other side you are set to go. AS you can see in the pics above the black wire is connected to the red/black wire, and the white one is connected to the red/blue. But i am unsure of the drivers side. I could probably look at mine if you want me too.

Nawh! I know that I have pictures of the driver side too!
Thanks very much for all your help! Another question though.
How far did you aim your HIDs? I think mine are too low but cannot tell.

Thanks!

Dood, hit up the HID vendor that is on this board. His name is allen, and he's got all the s*** you need. HIDplace04 is his name on the boards.

aim them per the car manufacturers specs. its not hard at all. you just have to measure the centerline and everything

Back