HID Headlights Question

Does anyone know where I can find a good set of Mazdaspeed6 or Euro headlights for sale, outside of ebay? I want to do an HID conversion on my car and have two options:

1: Retrofit my '04 lights with TSX lenses and paint the bezel myself because I love the tinted look of the new models.

2: Buy a Euro or MS6 set.

What would I need to install the MS6 set, if it doesn't come with anything but the assemblies? I assume I need the D2S bulbs, the ballasts, and what else? Will it connect to the original wiring in the car, or is there anything different?

Thanks.

replace your stock projector lenses with the e2e projectors, straight drop in then buy an aftermarket hid kit. lenses are around $100

Are those bmw lights? Anyway, I was hoping to get an MS6 set so all the work of painting and messing with them would be done, but it IS a lot cheaper to do it yourself...

Also, kind of a lighting question, are these any bumper-mount foglight kits available for the sport 6? All the ones I find are for the base model only.

You will find that the stock projectors in the MS6 suck. I believe they are just the regular 6 projectors, but I don't have access to a regular 6 projector to compare. I have replaced mine with the e2e(bmw) and it made quite a difference, right now i'm working on a set of TSX retrofit.

What does ECE stand for? Because I'm finding ECE audi and bmw projectors on ebay. Would any of them work?

Also, does ece mean it's european code? Would those be for right hand drive or lhd vehicles? Thanks.

Well, I went to the link that you provided and it says that their single xenon bosch ece projector kits are discontinued.

Last edited:
Or you can do an FX projector w/TSX lense retrofit for the ultimate HID retrofit ......who else wants a Bi-xenon HID system?

Back