HID Conversion and Projector Lamps

hey guys, im having some troubles because of the DRLs, would it be possible to to switch up and connect my low beams with the corners lights wires and conect the corners with the low beam wires? and where do i find the corners wires?

hey guys, im having some troubles because of the DRLs, would it be possible to to switch up and connect my low beams with the corners lights wires and conect the corners with the low beam wires? and where do i find the corners wires?

um, no because then your headlights would come on instead of your running lights up front, and vice versa....

on a USDM Protege, no, they're on when you switch them on, one click short of the headlights coming on. If foreign versions are wired differently idk.

yes. the running lights come on on the first click (all 4 corners) and the headlights are added on the 2nd.

all right i think ill do this to get my HIDs to work properly, where are the corners lights wires so i can switch them up? is it even possible to switch them up?

Last edited:
because #1, the circuit isn't meant for that, #2, you're screwing with what comes on in what position (rear running lights with headlights, then front running lights in place of headlights)... its just a bad idea in general, and I don't understand what problem it solved for you.

because #1, the circuit isn't meant for that, #2, you're screwing with what comes on in what position (rear running lights with headlights, then front running lights in place of headlights)... its just a bad idea in general, and I don't understand what problem it solved for you.

well the fact that i have DRls ***** my HIDs thats why i need to switch up the source with another one. i would leave the rear runing lights like they are i would only switch the 2 in front with the low beams.

Last edited:
then you shouldn't have any problems, the DRL should trigger the relay just fine. check your wiring and connections.

well everything is plugged in fine and i still have a problem... maybe the power coming from the DRLs is not enough to trigger it i dont know, all i know is that it still doesnt work

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back