Hi All

ZooMIN3

:
Whip:01 Ford Focus;08 Black Mica MS3GT
I've already posted on the regular forums... somewhere.

Here's some info about me.

Sup folks,

I just registered a couple days ago; and this is my second post.

The names Jason Robledo.

Friends call me J; or like one of my good friends, he calls me the Azian Persuazion. Becasue i'm half Pilipino, and half Mexican... it's cool though, you have to have a sense of humor to get a long with him. lol

Anyways, I was born and raised in Texas. I'm 25, and have been in the US Marine Corps for nearly 7 years, actually, August 22, 2007 will be 7 years. Went in right after high school... enlisted out of Waco, Texas; so you can see why I went straight after high school; had to get out of Waco! lol

Right now, I am currently stationed in Miramar, San Diego. As of now, I'm on my way home from a nearly 9 month deployment from Iraq. I'll be home this month on the 30th. So I'm pretty excited about it, actually, we all are. I miss my family a lot; especilly my little guy. Jason Jr. haha, that guy is a riot I tell ya. He has both mine, and my wife's sense of humor and he acts like a clown all the time. 5 year old by the way.

I drive an 01 Ford Focus, and my wife drives an 05 Mazda 3s, silver hatch. It's a sweet car. I really like it a lot, but it's hers. So I've already put an order in for an 08 MazdaSpeed3, Black Mica, GT with sunroof option, as well as the fuel door upgrade. The dealer told me that the Sunroof comes with the 6 disc changer option. I was like, ok; put it in there. I didn't know it'd be an 08 model, but I asked, and he said it was.

The only thing I did on my wife's car was install an Injen CAI (black) looks real good too. That was back in Jan 06. Nice sound. I planned on 18's and an exhaust upgrade, but she said she doesn't want all that, at least not the exhaust, wheels she say can wait; i like to think so otherwise!

Anyways, I hope to be picking up my 08 Speed3 in 2-3 months. The dealer will let me know when it gets in. YEYA! Anyone have any questions they'd like to ask, hit me up! Talk to you all later!

-J

PS 2 more days till i get home....woo hoo!

PPS Why does this forum seem dead all the time? ...wait a minute, i think i just have all this time on my hands because we're about to get off this boat in a couple days, we have nothing else to do really.....lol

Last edited:
Welcome, I've been deployed to the sandbox twice myself and will probably go again before I finally get out. Anyways, your making a good upgrade to the MS3 and a sunroof! I wish I would of had that option.

Welcome, I've been deployed to the sandbox twice myself and will probably go again before I finally get out. Anyways, your making a good upgrade to the MS3 and a sunroof! I wish I would of had that option.

wow, its been a while since i've posted here.

Actually I hope things go well for you on your last deployment. We go out again next year May time frame, it'll be the third time out there, and it won't be the last I'm sure.

I found out recently that my Speed3 that should be coming in towards the beginning of September will not include a sun-roof. Oh well.. lol

-J

sorry no sun roof, talked to mazda employees and since the added stregnth to teh car as to not take away form fold down seat and hatch the strengh is in the roof.

btu glad you are home, hope you like the speed.
and thank you for being a service man! and putting yor life out

my bro was a marine, but was doen before iraq right after high school, he now is in charge of maintence and servoce to the DFAS mainframe. smae job as service but more money same seat! lol

Back