20x9/20x11 Auto Coture wheels, custom painted
Full authentic Fabulous body kit/wing/hood spoiler
ARC intake, rad sheild, rad cap, catch can, shift knob
Proj. Mu pedals
Fabulous badging and steering wheel
Painted head/signal/tail lights
Custom pearl white paint
shaved emblems, wiper

From start to finish, this car took 6 days to complete!! here are some pix..

DSC00229.JPG

DSC00230.JPG

DSC00231.JPG

DSC00232.JPG

DSC00234.JPG

DSC00236.JPG

DSC00324.JPG

DSC00330.JPG

DSC00333.JPG

DSC00334.JPG

DSC00336.JPG

more pix in next post....

Last edited:
Check out this sick @$$ S2000

Here is some shots of both of his cars together... the s2k and z

the s2k features a Mastergrade widebody kit, iforged 19x10/19x13 wheels

and everything molded and shaved and the entire interior fiberglasses and painted to match, aswell as the trunk...

Damn... 19x13 rear wheels on that S2K.

Do you have these pics on your computer? How do you know the specs and
so much about each one?

dood, umm that green s2k. Looks exactly like the one here, Dunno if its the same one. or just really similar. Has it ever been to houston?

lllateralus said:
Damn... 19x13 rear wheels on that S2K.

Do you have these pics on your computer? How do you know the specs and
so much about each one?

The pictures and the specs were posted on My350z.com

InFeXIoN said:
dood, umm that green s2k. Looks exactly like the one here, Dunno if its the same one. or just really similar. Has it ever been to houston?

No I haven't but that car is from Texas, so is probably the same one.

Is wicked sick.

Z_Monzter said:
The pictures and the specs were posted on My350z.com

No I haven't but that car is from Texas, so is probably the same one.

Is wicked sick.

nice, i thought id seen it before. It came out with a supra to one of the big U of H meets we have here and then he was next to me at a light on 1960 a day later. Its a sick ass car, same thing i said the night i saw it at the UofH meet.

Z_Monzter said:
Sweet. Trust me, you won't regret it!

I loved the car since the day it came out. But sadly enough just too much money rite now.

So i guess ill just have to steal one....

InFeXIoN said:
I loved the car since the day it came out. But sadly enough just too much money rite now.

So i guess ill just have to steal one....

As long as you don't steal mine is cool with me.(glare)

Awesome pics they came out well.

Another Z owner chiming in here. I am on these forums because my girlfriend just got a CX-7 I get to drive sometimes. Impressed with it so far! ;)

Anyway 350Z vs. S2000, of course you know which I chose. I test drove a 2.0L S2000 and as ZMonster mentioned it felt like a civic until I got it over 7000rpm. I felt that would just not be as enjoyable to drive on a regular basis as the Z. I do have some mild mods done to mine which really make the car sound the way I like it and a few little performance mods (Borla cat-back exhaust, JWT intake, JWT flywheel, JWT clutch, TopSpeed headers). These didn't cost an arm and a leg and probably got me a few tenths on the 60 times. I have yet to dyno to see what I am really getting. I always get compliments on how it sounds at the track too. I still get compliments on its looks after almost 3 years of ownership. It handles well on the track for a car with some weight (~3200lbs for the track model). The aftermarket mods are abundant. Forced induction can easily get you 100whp and up depending on how much $$$ you got and if you go super or turbo charger. I feel that the Z offers a better driving experience short of comparing the two head to head on a track at full tilt. The torque is really missing from the S2000 which is part of what is lacking in the experience. Not to mention the way it sounds at WOT. Its very addicting! :)

As for fit and finish I paid for the technology (aluminum V6, aluminum suspension, carbon fiber driveshaft etc etc) not leather. I got a 2004.5 track model which came with Rays/Volk 18" lightweight (18lbs) forged rims, brembo brakes and some aero bits. It has xenons the rear viscous LSD, stability control and all the electronics goodies. I would recommend going with a similar pacakge (not sure exactly what they have today) unless you are going to spend a lot of money modding. A big brake kit alone can be several thousand. I won't lie to you the S2000 has better interior quality and so does the CX-7. But again I would rather have all the aluminum, carbon fiber and big brakes then better plastics. It all depends on what you are looking for. If it is driving experience go for the Z. Also if you are looking for a more luxurious experience check into an Infiniti G35 coupe. I almost bought one and it is pretty much the 350Z's brother as far as the chassis, engine and technology.

Check out a couple forums if you want some more info. These are a couple I frequent. The first is made up of a lot of New England members whom I know from our local meets and events, great bunch of guys/gals. www.g350zforums.com and www.my350z.com. Sorry if this is long. Hope it was helpful.

JayHovah said:
Awesome pics they came out well.

Another Z owner chiming in here. I am on these forums because my girlfriend just got a CX-7 I get to drive sometimes. Impressed with it so far! ;)

Anyway 350Z vs. S2000, of course you know which I chose. I test drove a 2.0L S2000 and as ZMonster mentioned it felt like a civic until I got it over 7000rpm. I felt that would just not be as enjoyable to drive on a regular basis as the Z. I do have some mild mods done to mine which really make the car sound the way I like it and a few little performance mods (Borla cat-back exhaust, JWT intake, JWT flywheel, JWT clutch, TopSpeed headers). These didn't cost an arm and a leg and probably got me a few tenths on the 60 times. I have yet to dyno to see what I am really getting. I always get compliments on how it sounds at the track too. I still get compliments on its looks after almost 3 years of ownership. It handles well on the track for a car with some weight (~3200lbs for the track model). The aftermarket mods are abundant. Forced induction can easily get you 100whp and up depending on how much $$$ you got and if you go super or turbo charger. I feel that the Z offers a better driving experience short of comparing the two head to head on a track at full tilt. The torque is really missing from the S2000 which is part of what is lacking in the experience. Not to mention the way it sounds at WOT. Its very addicting! :)

As for fit and finish I paid for the technology (aluminum V6, aluminum suspension, carbon fiber driveshaft etc etc) not leather. I got a 2004.5 track model which came with Rays/Volk 18" lightweight (18lbs) forged rims, brembo brakes and some aero bits. It has xenons the rear viscous LSD, stability control and all the electronics goodies. I would recommend going with a similar pacakge (not sure exactly what they have today) unless you are going to spend a lot of money modding. A big brake kit alone can be several thousand. I won't lie to you the S2000 has better interior quality and so does the CX-7. But again I would rather have all the aluminum, carbon fiber and big brakes then better plastics. It all depends on what you are looking for. If it is driving experience go for the Z. Also if you are looking for a more luxurious experience check into an Infiniti G35 coupe. I almost bought one and it is pretty much the 350Z's brother as far as the chassis, engine and technology.

Check out a couple forums if you want some more info. These are a couple I frequent. The first is made up of a lot of New England members whom I know from our local meets and events, great bunch of guys/gals. www.g350zforums.com and www.my350z.com. Sorry if this is long. Hope it was helpful.

Nice. Congrats on your GF's CX-7 and welcome to our forum.

I personally like the way our Z looks on the inside. I'll have to disagree with you on the mods. Like I mention before, our Z doesn't respond good to mods and Turbo, well is no secret that you need deep pockets. Anyhow, I love my car and prefer it over the S2K.

How do you like the JWT fly and clutch, I heard the clutch is almost the same as the OEM cluth but the fly is very good. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for parts and labor all together?

Thanks,
Z_Monzter

Z_Monzter said:
Nice. Congrats on your GF's CX-7 and welcome to our forum.

I personally like the way our Z looks on the inside. I'll have to disagree with you on the mods. Like I mention before, our Z doesn't respond good to mods and Turbo, well is no secret that you need deep pockets. Anyhow, I love my car and prefer it over the S2K.

How do you like the JWT fly and clutch, I heard the clutch is almost the same as the OEM cluth but the fly is very good. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for parts and labor all together?

Thanks,
Z_Monzter

Yes you do need deep pockets to get real power with a blower, fuel management and tuning etc... In other words it responds great if done correctly. I know a lot of people locally who have done both turbo and super chargers and gotten great gains out of it. BTW I said there are a ton of mods out there didn't say how much you have to spend to get large HP gains ;) If you're going to stay N/A then there are things that can be done but don't expect huge gains.

I do like the way the inside looks as well but the plastics aren't up to snuff if you ask me. At least in the earlier years like the 03 and 04. I've heard in the 05+ the interior is much nicer with better materials.

The JWT flywheel is great! Its half the weight of stock ~14lbs and its something that you will notice with daily driving unlike some mods. I honestly don't remember how much labor was for it because I had the flywheel, clutch and headers all done at the same time. The headers were easier to do with the bell housing off so I had it all done. Also I got a package deal from a local shop a bunch of people use because of their experience with 350Z's. www.avalonracing.net.

To the original poster the only real way to tell for yourself is to drive both cars and if needed drive them multiple times. BTW looks wise the 350Z wins hands down! (first)

Last edited:
i want those wheels in my cx-7 LOL. damm thats a hawt Z!!! Nice job Zmonster

Back