Hey cmack98!!!

I_Vtec

Contributor
:
2001 Honda S2000
Hey I got those rims you said you liked in your post. I don't know if you've seen them in person or not. They are the s*** in person. They look so much better in person. If you like them get yourself some.

Yo Brotha!

Whats up man? You got em huh? Man, now im just a little bit closer to making my decision...Just gotta come up with a believable story to tell the wife...

Man, take some pics and post them up! Dude, if you dont got a scanner, take normal pics, get them developed 1 hr, and mail them to me! I'll scan them and pay for the developing!

Where'd you get them at/how much (if you dont mind?) I found those on a website for sale for like $799 for the set with Kumho tires. What was the offset on them (the offset everyones talking about?) are they going to rub or what?

Dude, you gotta let me see what they look like on your ride!

Feel free to leave me a private message, or email me at
craig_rudzenski@hotmail.com if you don't wanna start a new thread just to get my attention....but it was cool to see my name in the subject list!!!!

Im already Jealous!

No rubbing yet. Only had them on my car about 24 hours though. I don't have a digital camera but a buddy does, maybe I'll get some up in a couple of days.

I got them from tire rack. The pro5 is there car of the month. I've been looking at these wheels anyway. But when I got my issue of Motor Trend and they were on a red p5 in there I finally broke down and bought them. I didn't get a deal like you were talking about but, no biggie. $1250 mounted and balanced with free lugs. Yokohama 215/45 r17.:)

Back