Here's your MP3 decals!!!!!

The stickers that identify your vehicle like that have to be my least favorite "mod". It's way to common...yesterday while cruising I saw a Cavalier that seriously the entire was taken up with a HUGE Chevrolet symbol and the front window was a huge "Cavalier" banner.....I don't care if you even have a Supra or Skyline....you don't need huge ass stickers to tell us that damn!

RICE STICKERS TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!
They Should add approx. like 15whp!!!!

Like people do not know it's an MP3!!!

LLLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOOO
SSSSSSSSSS
EEEEEEEEEE
RRRRRRRRRR
SSSSSSSSSS

Thats Fugly Fugly!:mad:

oh damn im been found out, i guess i should stop selling those stickers on ebay

wait, hell no i could never do that to my car, but whoever did should be wrapped in vinal and dipped into a giant vatt of uncle ben's

Hey guys, didnt you know?
Stickers give your car more hp......but YELLOW stickers give waaaaayyyyyyy more hp. yellow=speed

haha that some tacky s***

I am of the opinion that one should only put stickers on if you get paid to do so. If I do auto-x and my Mazda dealer or radio station wants to "buy some space" on the quarter panel or back glass (or whatever), I stick it on. Otherwise, I only go with the "zoom-zoom" stickers in the rear vent windows (that I put there when I bought the car).

Understated is ALWAYS better.

BondoBob said:
I am of the opinion that one should only put stickers on if you get paid to do so. If I do auto-x and my Mazda dealer or radio station wants to "buy some space" on the quarter panel or back glass (or whatever), I stick it on. Otherwise, I only go with the "zoom-zoom" stickers in the rear vent windows (that I put there when I bought the car).

Understated is ALWAYS better.

I am with Bob on this one too.....THAT is how stickers on RACE CARS get there in the first place...SPONSORS...and MONEY...WHY should you or anyone give away FREE advertising..... of course....I think I would still have to either reserve that activity for a RACE CAR....or have the sponsors "STICKERS" limited to magnetic pieces that I could remove once I left the AutoX course.

ya know is the VERY SAME reason that the first thing I do is remove the dealers stick on emblem off of the back of every car I have baught....in fact....I got ONE to leave it off at the dealer all together if he wouldn't knock off another $200.....I was going to charge them advertising fee....they wouldn't do it....so I removed it right there in the dealers lot and returned it to them! lol course it was a little bent up. :{D

WHEW! It's not me!

Another MP3 in Indiana? Hmm, too bad he isn't on here so we can pick on him.
Anyway, it's not my car, thank God.
I don't like it either.
I'm also with Bob in the "only for money" group. I get asked all the time why I won't put stickers on my car for autocrossing. I tell them that nobody has paid me yet. They think I'm rude about it, but I am not into advertising for people for free.
Kinda like me not buying anything Nike and putting their little *** check/swoosh all over everything I own. You gotta pay me to advertise for ya. :) I need the money!

Back